Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

What music r u into now?

Old 03-21-2011, 07:06 PM   #21
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommelleo22 View Post
colts im a die hard killswitch fan! they're one of the best metal/hardcore rock bands ever. idc what anyone says.
yes i have all their stuff.....killer music and the soft parts hit home
Old 03-21-2011, 07:22 PM   #22
Master of the Prius...
SpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryen
SpazzyB's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SpazzyB
mainly death metal/hardcore, but I like to switch it up and listen to other stuff.
Old 03-21-2011, 07:48 PM   #23
Facial bones colapse as I crack your skull in half
WTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WTtoolman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpazzyB View Post
mainly death metal/hardcore, but I like to switch it up and listen to other stuff.
Word.
Old 03-21-2011, 07:55 PM   #24
XXXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTtoolman View Post
I just got KILL by Cannibal Corpse. It blew my farking mind!!

X2...............also Six Feet Under!
Old 03-21-2011, 08:38 PM   #25
WTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkgreentaco View Post
X2...............also Six Feet Under!
Not bad! Six feet under lead singer Chris Barnes = former cannibal corpse lead singer. After listening to death metal, it's really hard to go back to regular rock/metal, even though my favorite band is TOOL!!
Old 03-21-2011, 08:41 PM   #26
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
I like Pure American Metal... Such as Lamb of god.
Old 03-21-2011, 08:47 PM   #27
XXXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzogSS View Post
I like Pure American Metal... Such as Lamb of god.
lamb of god is great!.......my buddy likes norweigan black metal...that stuff is intense.
Old 03-21-2011, 08:52 PM   #29
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-21-2011, 08:54 PM   #30
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
You know... Jessica Black, Justin Beiber, Taylor Swift, and Jessica Simpson.. Oh and Back Street Boys
Old 03-21-2011, 08:55 PM   #31
XXXXL Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
quick draw on that one!
Old 03-21-2011, 08:56 PM   #32
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
quick draw on that one!
I haz skillz

Old 03-21-2011, 08:57 PM   #33
07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
07regtacoman's Tacoma Gallery
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...2128333286827#Have this stuck in my head.
Old 03-21-2011, 08:58 PM   #34
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Maylene and The Sons of Disaster.
Stretch Arm Strong
Old 03-21-2011, 08:59 PM   #35
XXXXL Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07regtacoman View Post
did Brian Setzer die?
Old 03-21-2011, 09:01 PM   #36

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
did Brian Setzer die?
We can hope.
Old 03-21-2011, 09:02 PM   #37
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
rock, country, dubstep
Old 03-21-2011, 09:02 PM   #38
07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
07regtacoman's Tacoma Gallery
Also this.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwXjnVICb3I
Old 03-21-2011, 09:07 PM   #39
I feel so Devo

Quote:
did Brian Setzer die?
NO
Old 03-21-2011, 09:13 PM   #40

Anything by Rush, especially tom sawyer, can suck my ass!!