Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

What music r u into now?

Old 05-12-2014, 05:57 AM   #941
Saw things so much clearer once you were in my....
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: IAFF Local 34 Professional Firefighters
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-12-2014, 06:02 AM   #942
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 05-12-2014, 06:04 AM   #943

Been posted many times along with the 46 & 2 Video but... It's still awesome

http://youtu.be/6h2h4zIhwuM

Old 05-12-2014, 09:51 PM   #944
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
Disneyland After Dark aka DAD

http://youtu.be/uh2eqnnRYlI
Old 05-12-2014, 09:53 PM   #945
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Agent Orange - Unsafe at any speed

http://youtu.be/pqXm7dzFL8k

This is all I need

http://youtu.be/sydleC2YCos
Old 05-12-2014, 09:57 PM   #946
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by medic2230 View Post
Disneyland After Dark aka DAD

http://youtu.be/uh2eqnnRYlI
Are you Danish? I didn't think anyone outside of Denmark actually knew of them
Old 05-12-2014, 09:58 PM   #947
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Agent Orange - Unsafe at any speed

http://youtu.be/pqXm7dzFL8k

This is all I need

http://youtu.be/sydleC2YCos
these are great! Remind me of my youth
Old 05-12-2014, 10:03 PM   #948
Ditch Doctor

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Taco View Post
Are you Danish? I didn't think anyone outside of Denmark actually knew of them
French actually. I heard of them on a cave diving video way back there.
Old 05-12-2014, 10:03 PM   #949
Bush Pusher

I am digging this album by an up and coming two piece band out of Montreal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fURpt...&feature=share
Old 05-12-2014, 10:06 PM   #950
Bush Pusher

Quote:
French actually. I heard of them on a cave diving video way back there.
very cool. Would love to dive a cave one day.
Old 08-24-2014, 03:39 PM   #953
High School Kid
godsend is on a distinguished road

godsend's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
Song bangs so hard in the truck-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U6BWrO1dWM
My morning jam. This song go HAM.