Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

What music r u into now?

Old 03-21-2011, 05:02 PM   #1
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud of
Name: Josh
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
What music r u into now?

Just want to c what type of music ppl are listening to. I have been listening to THE Notorious B.I.G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoAL View Post
Limit, one song per entry and 3-III-Three entries a day. Everyone will be aware if something is good so there will be no need to plaster it a million times.
Thanks TacoAL(I had to edit it a lil). Now these r the rules, pleas respect them and other members. And post away!

If you guys want, I could also start a new thread so you can vote on your favorite song. Let me no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoAL View Post
Hey Josh Motion for a flame free zone on this topic.
Basically don't be hating on other peoples posts please.
Old 03-21-2011, 05:04 PM   #2
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
I have been stuck in a Deftones mood for the past few weeks.
Old 03-21-2011, 05:06 PM   #3
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by goomba View Post
Just want to c what type of music ppl are listening to. I have been listening to THE Notorious B.I.G.
"as i grab the glock, put it to your head piece, one in the chamber, the safety is off - release!"
Old 03-21-2011, 05:54 PM   #4
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud of
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
^^ thats from Ready to Die. I came to old school rap because now n days all the new rappers cuss tooo much.
Old 03-21-2011, 05:57 PM   #5
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Muse, Metallica, RHCP, ect
Old 03-21-2011, 06:01 PM   #6
JHTreyIII is just really niceJHTreyIII is just really niceJHTreyIII is just really niceJHTreyIII is just really niceJHTreyIII is just really nice

Name: Trey
JHTreyIII's Tacoma Gallery
Ghostland Observatory!!!
Old 03-21-2011, 06:33 PM   #8
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
I listen to basically anything, rock, country, rap.
Old 03-21-2011, 06:38 PM   #9
TacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AL
TacoAL's Tacoma Gallery
Owwa.. Long subject. Just been into chill music like acoustic stuff from bands of the last eight years. It amazes me how newer bands have actual talent.
Old 03-21-2011, 06:48 PM   #10
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
Ya ^^ the artists are looking for something that is catchy rather than something that will be appreciated for many years to come. My dad is into acoustic music, i listen to "chill" music when i have been having a busy/rough day.
Old 03-21-2011, 06:50 PM   #11
WoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Warrant Officer
Name: Peter
WoadWunner's Tacoma Gallery
50's rock on satellite radio
Old 03-21-2011, 07:34 PM   #12
TacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AL
TacoAL's Tacoma Gallery
We made a subject like this on another forum that got a little out of hand with people posting their entire play list so we limited it to one song per post. Obviously we had mods on board to take care of whoring so if we can get one on the clean up crew why not have a "Good Music Thread" here?

Limit 3-III-Three entries a day with members conscious of repeats. Everyone will be aware if something is good so there will be no need to plaster it a million times.

Thoughts?
Old 03-21-2011, 07:46 PM   #13
tommelleo22 has a spectacular aura abouttommelleo22 has a spectacular aura abouttommelleo22 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Joe
tommelleo22's Tacoma Gallery
little bit of rap. huge rock fan on a breaking benjamin kick right now but some good country and a case of yuengling still tops anything
Old 03-21-2011, 07:48 PM   #14
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I've been on a Killswitch Engage, George Strait and Paul Wall kick lately...oh, and a little Bun B splashed with As I Lay Dying and Parkway Drive
Old 03-21-2011, 07:48 PM   #15
btacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Roger
btacoma's Tacoma Gallery
just got into the black angels
Old 03-21-2011, 08:01 PM   #16
Facial bones colapse as I crack your skull in half
WTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WTtoolman's Tacoma Gallery
I just got KILL by Cannibal Corpse. It blew my farking mind!!
Old 03-21-2011, 08:02 PM   #17
tommelleo22 has a spectacular aura abouttommelleo22 has a spectacular aura abouttommelleo22 has a spectacular aura about

colts im a die hard killswitch fan! they're one of the best metal/hardcore rock bands ever. idc what anyone says.
Old 03-21-2011, 08:04 PM   #18
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by btacoma View Post
just got into the black angels
^ that's some good stuff right there

My listening tastes are all over the place, especially recently.
KISS, Judas Priest, Afrika Bambaataa, Run DMC, loving the Tron soundtrack while I am at work...
Old 03-21-2011, 08:05 PM   #19
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
60's 90's
Old 03-21-2011, 08:06 PM   #20

one of the only bands you can listen to their albums start to finish without having to skip a song tinkertoy!