Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

TOOL fans assemble!!!

Old 03-25-2011, 12:11 PM   #1
JoshLV is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
JoshLV's Tacoma Gallery
TOOL fans assemble!!!

Greatest band in the history of the world. Anyone agree?
Old 03-25-2011, 12:12 PM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Not greatest but good.
Old 03-25-2011, 12:14 PM   #4
Nikwanchoo is on a distinguished road
Nikwanchoo's Tacoma Gallery
greatest now and forever
Old 03-25-2011, 12:16 PM   #6

JoshLV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Yeah fuck me. I heard they have a new album coming out sometime this year so in my excitement I had to post.
Been listening to them non stop this week. Just one of those bands that you can listen to the whole album from start to finish, not having to skip shitty songs.
Old 03-25-2011, 12:17 PM   #7
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rebacca black is the greatest band ever. It's Friday Friday Friday
Old 03-25-2011, 12:17 PM   #8
gooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
Name: Kyle
gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
Maynard has one of the best rock and roll voices of all time. Very origional.

In my later teens I only wore Tool and APC shirts.
Old 03-25-2011, 12:19 PM   #9
j.o.w.c.o.
tbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Terra
tbone12's Tacoma Gallery
yeah! freakin awesome band! saw them last year for the first time and they were great
Old 03-25-2011, 12:21 PM   #10
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I was bumping some Opiate and Undertow earlier this week. I love the bass work in those.
Old 03-25-2011, 12:21 PM   #11

JoshLV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenstaco View Post
i agree... ive seen them 5 times and thier shows are insane. cant wait untill the next album comes out
I want to see them so bad. All I hear is really good things about their concerts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gooch14 View Post
Maynard has one of the best rock and roll voices of all time. Very origional.

In my later teens I only wore Tool and APC shirts.
Agreed.

Every time I listen to Reflection I get chills.
Old 03-25-2011, 12:25 PM   #12
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I'm listening to 4 Degrees now.
Old 03-25-2011, 12:26 PM   #13
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Tool is awesome! They're so creative in they're music, and it sounds awesome!
Old 03-25-2011, 12:29 PM   #14

JoshLV's Tacoma Gallery
Their music videos are pretty badass too. I don't know how the come up with half of that shit.
Old 03-25-2011, 12:31 PM   #15
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshLV View Post
Their music videos are pretty badass too. I don't know how the come up with half of that shit.
Druuuuuuuuuuuugs??????
Old 03-25-2011, 12:32 PM   #16

JoshLV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
Druuuuuuuuuuuugs??????
Neverrrrr. ;]
Old 03-25-2011, 12:35 PM   #17
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think there is one great band. They are on my list of greatest bands of all time. They are in a league of their own. Maynard is an amazingly talented individual.
Old 03-25-2011, 12:39 PM   #18
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
Rebacca black is the greatest band ever. It's Friday Friday Friday
i tell ya what.....you may be right!!!!!!
Old 03-25-2011, 01:12 PM   #19
SoTexTacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Adrian
SoTexTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody seen blood into wine? Frigging hilarious!!! And yes, TOOL is the greatest band... ever. period. that is all.
Old 03-25-2011, 01:16 PM   #20
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Creativity and Symbolizim......fuckin Yankee..
Yes both are created by DRUGS