Anyone Else Listen to Clutch?

Old 04-04-2011, 12:27 PM   #1
Whaaat?
Jay W. is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Vounteer Fireman: Walker McElmoyle #16
Name: Jay
Jay W.'s Tacoma Gallery
Anyone Else Listen to Clutch?

About a year ago a friend turned me onto a band called Clutch. They've got a couple hit singles, but they're mainly below the radar as far a mainstream goes. Blast Tyrant and Elephant Riders are my faves.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/2eepsCXpLY4

http://www.youtube.com/embed/Z78PjvfCVTQ

also.. lead singer, Neil Fallon.. epic beard!
Old 04-04-2011, 12:35 PM   #2
Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo
babbott is on a distinguished road
babbott's Tacoma Gallery
I used to listen to clutch back in high school. I haven't heard any of their new stuff lately, but I'm sure it is just as good as the older stuff!
Old 04-04-2011, 12:42 PM   #3
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
I was about to say that your clutch shouldn't make noise.
Old 04-04-2011, 09:32 PM   #5
Official Flatlander
Gieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
haha my friend did and all i got out of it was just random lyrics, but its not bad stuff.
Old 04-12-2011, 06:47 PM   #6
I have to return some videotapes
JonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JonnyBb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babbott View Post
I used to listen to clutch back in high school. I haven't heard any of their new stuff lately, but I'm sure it is just as good as the older stuff!
yep. it is still good. check out the company band too. it's a neil fallon side project. less "jazzy" than neil's bakerton group
Old 04-12-2011, 08:37 PM   #7
jjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to behold

Name: Big Daddy Woo Woo
jjbeenken's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Jonny bb

I lost that pic of the PBR and the stage! U still Have it?
Old 04-12-2011, 08:38 PM   #8
jjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to behold

Old 04-12-2011, 08:40 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamfast View Post
HAAAAAAAAAAAA i just seen that!!
Old 04-12-2011, 08:58 PM   #10
I have to return some videotapes
JonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JonnyBb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbeenken View Post
I lost that pic of the PBR and the stage! U still Have it?
Sent it.