LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

KORN & DISTURBED concert tonight,pumped!!

Old 04-04-2011, 12:31 PM   #1
Master of War
shitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud of

Name: Ant
shitroc's Tacoma Gallery
KORN & DISTURBED concert tonight,pumped!!

Im going to the korn and disturbed concert tonight at 7pm at harbour station in Saint John. Seven dust and stillwell are opening for them. Should be a good time.Pumped to see disturbed ive been listening to them since middle school. Any other fans?
Old 04-04-2011, 12:33 PM   #2
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
yeah major fan.....im 30 years old they all were my shit when i was your age....seen them all many many many times.....they all rokk the fuck on!
Old 04-04-2011, 12:33 PM   #3
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
BTW Sevendust is my all time favorite band....with The Moody Blues second
Old 04-04-2011, 12:37 PM   #5
Master of War
shitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud of

shitroc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
yeah major fan.....im 30 years old they all were my shit when i was your age....seen them all many many many times.....they all rokk the fuck on!
right on,this is actually their first time ever coming to saint john, i missed disturbed when they came to moncton. ive never heard of seven dust or stillwell,theyre awesome are they thats good to here then.
Old 04-04-2011, 12:38 PM   #6

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
oh man Sevendust is the most unique sounding band ever....this is ala 1999
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya8dT7oC8qA
Old 04-04-2011, 12:38 PM   #7
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Disturbed rocks in concert. Great showmanship.

I think you will enjoy their show.
Old 04-04-2011, 12:41 PM   #8
Master of War

shitroc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
Disturbed rocks in concert. Great showmanship.

I think you will enjoy their show.
i was watching some of their live stuff on youtube and it sounds sweet just like they were in a studio.
Old 04-04-2011, 12:41 PM   #9
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
BTW Sevendust is my all time favorite band....with The Moody Blues second
Sevendust FTW! I'm seeing them next month. They are from here in Atlanta. They always put on an awesome "Homecoming" show here in Atlanta. Obviously a huge fan base down here.

My buddy's older brother used to drum for them a long time ago.

Korn will be good, I saw them last summer. Disturbed is ok live...
Old 04-04-2011, 12:41 PM   #10
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, it does. Crystal clear.
Old 04-04-2011, 12:43 PM   #11
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
DAM going be a SWEET SHOW
Old 04-04-2011, 12:44 PM   #12
Master of War

shitroc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgyver View Post
Sevendust FTW! I'm seeing them next month. They are from here in Atlanta. They always put on an awesome "Homecoming" show here in Atlanta. Obviously a huge fan base down here.

right on man thats deadly.im even more pumped now,knowing thats theres 3 sweet bands. anyone hear of stillwell?
Old 04-04-2011, 12:51 PM   #13

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgyver View Post

seen Sevendust,Godsmack,and Pantera in 01....wow what a show!!!!!
Old 04-04-2011, 12:56 PM   #14
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
AWESOME dude! sounds like a good concert!
Old 04-05-2011, 08:20 AM   #15
Master of War

shitroc's Tacoma Gallery
the concert was nuts. stillwell opened up first they were pretty good. disturbed was absolutely insane. korn put on a good show to,the crowd was wild.

sevendust backed out i guess,they were a no show.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:25 AM   #16

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shitroc View Post
the concert was nuts. stillwell opened up first they were pretty good. disturbed was absolutely insane. korn put on a good show to,the crowd was wild.

sevendust backed out i guess,they were a no show.
awe fuck....that sucks
disturbed is insane

btw....smell anything funny?
Old 04-05-2011, 02:28 PM   #17
Master of War

shitroc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
awe fuck....that sucks
disturbed is insane

btw....smell anything funny?
haha yah it was pretty fogged in there