LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Official Dubstep Thread Part Deuce

Old 05-07-2011, 06:18 PM   #22
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F21ai...eature=related
Old 05-10-2011, 02:48 PM   #23
tanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Tanner
tanzak88's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone wanna email me some of the jams they be rockin at the moment? I can never find anything online for download and I wanna burn a cd.
Old 05-10-2011, 02:51 PM   #24
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanzak88 View Post
Anyone wanna email me some of the jams they be rockin at the moment? I can never find anything online for download and I wanna burn a cd.
I've got a Bassnectar and Skrillex MP3 download from Amazon....not sure how to email that to you though...
Old 05-10-2011, 02:58 PM   #25
devilstonic is one of the sharper tools in the sheddevilstonic is one of the sharper tools in the sheddevilstonic is one of the sharper tools in the sheddevilstonic is one of the sharper tools in the sheddevilstonic is one of the sharper tools in the sheddevilstonic is one of the sharper tools in the sheddevilstonic is one of the sharper tools in the sheddevilstonic is one of the sharper tools in the sheddevilstonic is one of the sharper tools in the sheddevilstonic is one of the sharper tools in the sheddevilstonic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leah
devilstonic's Tacoma Gallery
I had no idea there were so many Dubstep lovers on here. I've been loving tracks by Bassnectar, Rusko, Skrillex and of course Excision.

Here is a track I heard recently that I really enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI2b7qXUlnE
Old 05-10-2011, 03:01 PM   #26
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
between pandora and dubstep.fm I pretty much never stop listening
Old 05-10-2011, 03:01 PM   #27
tanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
I've got a Bassnectar and Skrillex MP3 download from Amazon....not sure how to email that to you though...
If you guys know a place where you can buy them individually or download them individually... I'd be down for dropping some coin on em. Just a lot of the stuff is youtube only, it seems.
Old 05-10-2011, 03:02 PM   #28
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yea thats my bad...I still haven't heard back from the mod yet! Nor Bob!

Yeah, that one's gone forever. Enjoy the new thread and try not to f it up this time.
Old 05-10-2011, 03:04 PM   #29
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna mess around and maybe put together a dubstep track in FL studio this week. Most of my work is a lot darker, but this could be fun.
Old 05-10-2011, 03:08 PM   #30

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanzak88 View Post
If you guys know a place where you can buy them individually or download them individually... I'd be down for dropping some coin on em. Just a lot of the stuff is youtube only, it seems.
Amazon is the only place I have found. Trying to keep it legal lol

Quote:
Yeah, that one's gone forever. Enjoy the new thread and try not to f it up this time.
I've been being very mindful of how I post my youtube vids lately
Old 05-10-2011, 03:15 PM   #31

EMS:
Quote:
Amazon is the only place I have found. Trying to keep it legal lol

I've been being very mindful of how I post my youtube vids lately

I meant a dubstep website that's meant for free downloads. I like to support small artists, but really I could care less about downloading a BEP or Eminem song.
Old 05-10-2011, 03:26 PM   #33
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

embedding disabled on that first one yo. Pretty lights should have their albums for download on their website. I wouldn't really call them dubstep but they are definitely what got me into the dubstep scene. They are a "gateway" artist haha.

edit: yup. Peruse around here

www.prettylightsmusic.com

and to think itunes charges you for it....
Old 05-10-2011, 03:31 PM   #34
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Your right, all of Pretty Lights is available for free from his website. Definitely a gateway for me too but is still one of my favorites. Live is amazing, and I just remembered you will experience this next weekend if you have not before.
Old 05-10-2011, 03:38 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Your right, all of Pretty Lights is available for free from his website. Definitely a gateway for me too but is still one of my favorites. Live is amazing, and I just remembered you will experience this next weekend if you have not before.
yep. i'm getting giddy. Did you buy any of the night shows?
Old 05-10-2011, 05:02 PM   #37
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Just came out.

Old 05-10-2011, 07:38 PM   #38
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
I still love dubstep. But ive been big into Drumstep lately.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ot-LMuPgs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAjt5wPJVqM
Old 05-11-2011, 12:51 AM   #39
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
drop at 0:44. a little mild and high for my liking... but it's not bad.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBBEp...&feature=share
Old 05-11-2011, 01:21 AM   #40
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
subbed to learn more about "dubstep"

Products Discussed in this Thread