Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Official Dubstep Thread Part Deuce

Old 05-11-2011, 06:27 AM   #41
devilstonic is one of the sharper tools in the sheddevilstonic is one of the sharper tools in the sheddevilstonic is one of the sharper tools in the sheddevilstonic is one of the sharper tools in the sheddevilstonic is one of the sharper tools in the sheddevilstonic is one of the sharper tools in the sheddevilstonic is one of the sharper tools in the sheddevilstonic is one of the sharper tools in the sheddevilstonic is one of the sharper tools in the sheddevilstonic is one of the sharper tools in the sheddevilstonic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leah
devilstonic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
between pandora and dubstep.fm I pretty much never stop listening
dubstep.fm is where I get all of my Dubstep. I usually grab all of the Dank Dealz sets out of their archives or pull down the podcasts. I've found that alot of Dubstep on Pandora is very mainstream, which I do enjoy, but not as much as the deliciously filthy tracks I hear in those sets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8_BEAST View Post
I was wondering what the hell happened to it...

well anyways,

Warning: this should be listened to only at high volumes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKTBKR__kzY?fs=1
This one is SICK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Lots of womp/wobble and crazy good video to go with.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As_lt...eature=related
This one is VERY Electro, but awesome!
Old 05-11-2011, 09:25 AM   #42
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wxIDPvDwSE
Old 05-11-2011, 09:28 AM   #43
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilstonic View Post

This one is VERY Electro, but awesome!
Theres been several Electro House and Drumstep tracks posted.. but they are all good tunes
Old 05-11-2011, 09:43 AM   #45
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-11-2011, 10:49 AM   #46
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I was wondering what the hell happened to it...

well anyways,

Warning: this should be listened to only at high volumes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKTBKR__kzY?fs=1

i just heard this last night on the dubstep radio station around me. I never knew i had the radio station here. its 88.1FM so the lowest FM station. Its so god damn sweet.
Old 05-11-2011, 10:53 AM   #47
devilstonic is one of the sharper tools in the sheddevilstonic is one of the sharper tools in the sheddevilstonic is one of the sharper tools in the sheddevilstonic is one of the sharper tools in the sheddevilstonic is one of the sharper tools in the sheddevilstonic is one of the sharper tools in the sheddevilstonic is one of the sharper tools in the sheddevilstonic is one of the sharper tools in the sheddevilstonic is one of the sharper tools in the sheddevilstonic is one of the sharper tools in the sheddevilstonic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 311offroad View Post
Theres been several Electro House and Drumstep tracks posted.. but they are all good tunes
I absolutely love Electro too, so any track that has a bit of both is alright with me.

Excision FTW! The remix of Swagga is unreal.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrsDfQ-qmjs
Old 05-11-2011, 06:18 PM   #48
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
lets hear some new stuff! this has all been reposted like 30 times!
Old 05-11-2011, 07:13 PM   #51
i30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i30nes's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-11-2011, 07:17 PM   #52
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
skrillex and foreign beggars together is amazing
Old 05-11-2011, 07:47 PM   #53
i30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i30nes's Tacoma Gallery
Agreed.
Old 05-12-2011, 12:14 AM   #54
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilstonic View Post
This one is SICK!
such good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgod06 View Post
i just heard this last night on the dubstep radio station around me. I never knew i had the radio station here. its 88.1FM so the lowest FM station. Its so god damn sweet.
gah i can't find a dubstep station near me, guess i need to look harder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
lets hear some new stuff! this has all been reposted like 30 times!
theres a lot out there, that kid you talked about vexare is pretty good, and so is feed me

garbage ass hoe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr5m7mUyQko

thug life!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb2MY...eature=related

and of course dux fux!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbnrHM_W4UM
Old 05-12-2011, 12:19 AM   #55
ne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erick Iglesias
ne0tas's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR5P8GxcVmI
Old 05-12-2011, 08:57 AM   #56
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
time to educate some more. i follow this guy SoCalDubstep on youtube, and he posts the soundcloud links to all the artists and most of the artists have free downloads of their songs. Its a great source for HQ songs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOzNY...eature=feedbul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjM-Y...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omw-x...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6t3c...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPCls...el_video_title

Good for now
Old 05-12-2011, 09:50 AM   #57

Quote:
This one is good shit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ne0tas View Post
This is one of my all time favs. Heard this one for the first time a couple months ago during one of the DankDealz sets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
time to educate some more. i follow this guy SoCalDubstep on youtube, and he posts the soundcloud links to all the artists and most of the artists have free downloads of their songs. Its a great source for HQ songs

Good for now
Now this is gooood dubstep. I'm going to have to check out more of his stuff.
Old 05-12-2011, 11:41 AM   #58
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
I told you
Old 05-14-2011, 11:09 AM   #59
Built Ford Tough.
Fisheez is a jewel in the roughFisheez is a jewel in the roughFisheez is a jewel in the roughFisheez is a jewel in the rough

Name: Zack
Fisheez's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBgmqNTsZFU
Old 05-15-2011, 07:47 AM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisheez View Post
HOLEEE SHIT! This one is NASTY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-Myqre5dsY
...Oh yea..you wanna be f*cked in your a55!!
This one came on Pandora while I was on the bike the other day. I thought I was going to lose it.