Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

OFFICIAL Drum'n'Bass thread :)

Old 05-11-2011, 01:06 AM   #1
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
OFFICIAL Drum'n'Bass thread :)

Well I seen the Dub step thread so I made this one. Hopefully I'm not the only one lol.
Old 05-11-2011, 01:13 AM   #2
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Heres two I love. Gotta upload my D'n'B 101
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQEDygzhpJQ?fs=1

Good stuff at 1:15
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hb1NM5wZ1Q?fs=1

Gotta upload my SAGE mixes
Old 05-11-2011, 01:30 AM   #3
Victory is reserved...

APHEX TWIN.

Anyone into Electronica, dubstep, dnb, rave, acid, tech-itch, or whatever should know this name.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeAOp9B7OSU?fs=1
Old 05-11-2011, 01:31 AM   #4
Wild Ginger
BrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BrettBretterson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
Well I seen the Dub step thread so I made this one. Hopefully I'm not the only one lol.
You're definitely not the only one, thanks for starting this thread.
Old 05-11-2011, 01:33 AM   #5
Victory is reserved...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhmRkgloUTU?fs=1
Old 05-11-2011, 01:33 AM   #6
Victory is reserved...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettBretterson View Post
You're definitely not the only one, thanks for starting this thread.
No prob, glad to see I'm not the only one.
Old 07-20-2011, 01:47 AM   #7
Victory is reserved...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5clAkYEF5w?version=3
Old 07-20-2011, 08:11 AM   #8
elblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant future

Name: Blake
elblako91's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFKJlIf34oM

making the transition from dubstep
Old 07-20-2011, 08:13 AM   #9
Byte Me
JFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JFKLives's Tacoma Gallery
Wow - I totally miss DnB / Jungle - so many memories I cannot recall
Old 07-24-2011, 12:29 AM   #10
Victory is reserved...

IDK about dubstep, I can never get into that music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFKLives View Post
Wow - I totally miss DnB / Jungle - so many memories I cannot recall
Jungle D'n'B is awesome and I am certain that it paved the way for dubstep but I love me the old school stuff.

Non old school lol. To me this doesn't qualify as Jungle even though it is in the title.
Starts at 0:50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDp7Znr8iRs?version=3
Old 07-24-2011, 12:42 AM   #11
Victory is reserved...

Found some good smooth Jungle for ya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXNZZcuYiv0?version=3
Old 07-24-2011, 01:20 AM   #13
Victory is reserved...

Here is a cleaner version of Slam. Love the intro stuff.
<space geek lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIOQfdn9L9c?version=3
Old 07-24-2011, 10:23 AM   #14
I ski I work I'm rad
Steezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud of
Name: Spencer
Steezyskis's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
<space geek lol

Ha that's baddass never seen that one before.
Old 07-24-2011, 10:31 AM   #15
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
<space geek lol

AHAHA
I love this vid
Sent it to the ultra-religious guy at work and he got all up tight about the man boobs.
But anyway... I'm just here to eat some popcorn
Old 07-24-2011, 10:34 AM   #16
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
I love this stuff, I just got into it so i don't know much about it but Pandora is helping me out haha. Its fun to drive to on a long road trip
Old 07-03-2012, 12:44 AM   #17
Victory is reserved...

..almost forgot about this thread..
Old 07-03-2012, 12:45 AM   #18
Victory is reserved...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVlU4NQthWc?version=3
Old 09-10-2012, 01:52 AM   #19
Victory is reserved...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aDsfuXjZkU?version=3
Old 10-14-2012, 06:18 PM   #20
Victory is reserved...

Badass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXRWRvRxgvg?version=3