Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

R.I.P. Clarence Clemons.

Old 06-18-2011, 09:52 PM   #1
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
R.I.P. Clarence Clemons.

Sax player for Bruce Springsteen and the E. street band on and off for 40 yrs.
Man, the hours and hours of Springsteen I used to listen to in high school in the mid "80's".

You my friend, will be missed by millions.
Old 06-18-2011, 09:54 PM   #2
the point is simply this
georgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
georgeandkanoa's Tacoma Gallery
holy shit,he wasn't that old was he, how'd he die?
Old 06-18-2011, 10:00 PM   #3
the point is simply this
georgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

69, of a stroke
Old 06-18-2011, 10:00 PM   #4
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
He was 69. Suffered a stroke last week.
Old 06-18-2011, 10:03 PM   #5
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-18-2011, 10:04 PM   #6
the point is simply this

3/4 of TW are to young to know who he is
Old 06-18-2011, 10:17 PM   #7
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgeandkanoa View Post
3/4 of TW are to young to know who he is
No shit! I have a forty-five record insert hanging on a chain on my bookshelf, my son asked what it was, i told him it was for forty-fives, he said "you mean the gun?", after a pause to feel the age i calmly explained that it was to play forty-five records....
Old 06-18-2011, 10:18 PM   #8
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
In fact I'll bet most of TW wasn't even born when I started high school.
Old 06-18-2011, 10:19 PM   #9
the point is simply this

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
In fact I'll bet most of TW wasn't even born when I started high school.
i can attest to that
Old 06-18-2011, 10:20 PM   #10
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
What is this, the old guys thread? Count me in.
Old 06-18-2011, 10:21 PM   #11
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be 43 in August , can I join the Old Fart's thread too
Old 06-18-2011, 10:21 PM   #12
the point is simply this

all oldies are welcome
Old 06-18-2011, 10:22 PM   #13
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainEarth View Post
What is this, the old guys thread? Count me in.
Old age and treachery beats youth and enthusiasm every time.

"I'm older and have more insurance"

Name that movie
Old 06-18-2011, 10:25 PM   #14

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Hell ya. 44 here.

Can't believe the big guy is gone. I guess they needed a kick ass sax player upstairs.
Old 06-18-2011, 10:29 PM   #15
Banned
Got a friend in Indiana who brother got married again to a chick half his age and she bore him a son, his fourth, the new (again), dad is 48 and his bride is 24. I told my friend that she should tell her brother that when the kid gets old enough, father and son can both eat cheap at Denny's, the son could use a student discount and dad could get the senior citizen's discount at the same time!
By the way 41 here
Old 06-18-2011, 10:45 PM   #16
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
This is very sad news as I am a huge Springsteen fan and Clarence was a big part of that. Jungleland is one of my favorite songs of all time and actually listening to it right now as a tribute. Clarence's sax solo in this song is epic. Our hearts go out to his family and all of his friends. Your visionary and genious will truly be missed Big Man.
Old 06-19-2011, 05:47 AM   #17
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
My only Springteen & E Street Band concert was @ UVM late Fall 1978.
It's a lasting memory & the whole band's performance sparked my enthusiasm for seeing, listening & collecting music.
I have all the group's vinyl, some played so much I needed to buy another & CD collections etc.
My favorite being the pic below. RIP to Clarence Clemons!
Old 06-19-2011, 05:49 AM   #18
Taco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Helo nighttime recon extended perimeter security
Name: David
Taco4x4NC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
Sax player for Bruce Springsteen and the E. street band on and off for 40 yrs.
Man, the hours and hours of Springsteen I used to listen to in high school in the mid "80's".

You my friend, will be missed by millions.

The Big Man will be sadly missed, I am with ya man, God Rest his soul. He will be forever missed as a great talent to the E Street Band.

I have seen "the Boss" and the E Street Band many times. My first time was in Lenox Mass in 1977 I was hooked.

A BOSS Fan forever.
Old 06-19-2011, 06:54 AM   #19
TacomaGirl09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGirl09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGirl09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGirl09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGirl09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGirl09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGirl09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGirl09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGirl09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGirl09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGirl09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amanda
TacomaGirl09's Tacoma Gallery
I just found out that he passed. Very sad to hear, he will be missed.