Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

What are you jammin' to?

Old 12-10-2013, 08:20 PM   #883
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenwick1993 View Post
Ermargerd. Can I be un-southed now. please.
Old 12-10-2013, 10:38 PM   #884
TexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TexasPreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Jesus Christ that was terrible. You can't honestly like that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boone Taco View Post
Ermargerd. Can I be un-southed now. please.
Put them all in a cage and move them to the bottom the ocean where they belong
Old 12-11-2013, 05:23 AM   #885
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasPreRunner View Post
I am a southerner. Born here, raised here. I just don't have the negative part of the southern mentality. And I am educated. And a beer snob. That is all.
Old 12-11-2013, 06:00 AM   #886
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Super cracker
Old 12-11-2013, 06:03 AM   #888
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
http://youtu.be/Ki5EXYXHUJQ
Old 12-11-2013, 07:55 AM   #889
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTqUa...DN1jP&index=12

Fink
Old 12-12-2013, 05:13 PM   #890
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Taco View Post
Super cracker
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasPreRunner View Post
Jesus Christ that was terrible. You can't honestly like that

It was funny at first, now it's kinda stuck with me. I figure "Well, I usually hate rap, but this talks about stuff I actually like, so..."
Old 12-12-2013, 07:19 PM   #891
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
Valsmere's Tacoma Gallery
Drop Kick Murphy's Rose Tattoo
Old 12-12-2013, 07:23 PM   #892
vatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
vatrdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to vatrdtaco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valsmere View Post

GREAT album!
Old 12-12-2013, 07:25 PM   #893
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Love it my son is learning to play this song on his guitar for his guitar class
Old 12-12-2013, 08:02 PM   #894
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
My favorite DKM song was always this one:
http://youtu.be/9VIVSHOQboo
Or maybe this one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzF0hHb7xMc
Old 12-12-2013, 08:04 PM   #895
kenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Kenny
kenny216's Tacoma Gallery
Mushroom Head = 12 hundred
Old 12-12-2013, 08:05 PM   #896
Quote:
My favorite DKM song was always this one:

http://youtu.be/9VIVSHOQboo

Or maybe this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzF0hHb7xMc

Yep both good ones funny thing is that I am really just starting to get into them. Kinda discovered them late
Old 12-13-2013, 01:30 PM   #897
Hillbilly

Quote:
Yep both good ones funny thing is that I am really just starting to get into them. Kinda discovered them late
My 8th grade history teacher got me into them. They were my favorite band all throughout high school. Listening to them also got me into Flogging Molly.
Old 12-13-2013, 01:37 PM   #898
2006TRDSPORT
2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of

Name: Jason
2006TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=mWRsgZuwf_8