Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Dennis Price Band

Old 10-13-2011, 09:43 AM   #1
Tacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant future
Name: Terry
Tacozoid's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Dennis Price Band

Anyone in south Texas, I am the new drummer for the Dennis Price band. We will be at the
Chantilly RoomOctober 15th
9:00 PM - 1:30 AM
2420 South Broadway
LaPorte, Texas This Saturday Night!

Check out the Dennis Price website for more events.
Old 10-18-2011, 04:52 PM   #2
Born in the Backwoods
kris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kris77's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, im dyslexic...I thought that said Penis Dice Band. I had no clue what the hell a Penis Dice Band was. I was thinking something like a cock ring....
Old 10-19-2011, 08:38 AM   #3
Tacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant future
Name: Terry
Tacozoid's Tacoma Gallery
Dennis Price Band

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris77 View Post
Wow, im dyslexic...I thought that said Penis Dice Band. I had no clue what the hell a Penis Dice Band was. I was thinking something like a cock ring....
Now thats funny! What time do you go on? You could be our stand up. Really....That's funny shit!