Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

whats Favorite type of music?

View Poll Results: Whats your favorite type of music?
Rock 102 47.00%
Classic Rock 67 30.88%
Country 75 34.56%
Metal 63 29.03%
Classical 10 4.61%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 217. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-11-2008, 10:00 AM   #1
svt_stew is an unknown quantity at this point

svt_stew's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to svt_stew
whats Favorite type of music?

what do you like?

I'm very sorry I left out rap... clearly it was a mistake.
Old 11-11-2008, 10:13 AM   #2
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
oh ya well ford sucks. especially the SVT models.
Old 11-11-2008, 10:13 AM   #3
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Ladies love country boys!
Old 11-11-2008, 10:18 AM   #4
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
I like country, country, a little country is good every now and the, OW AND COUNTRY!!!!!!!
Old 11-11-2008, 10:21 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post
oh ya well ford sucks. especially the SVT models.
It's not my fault I was raised on fords , and don't you dare talk bad bout my dream car... 2003 SVT Cobra, Candy Apple red. But for trucks Taco's are the way to go... you can thank -TRDMAN- for my new beliefs
Old 11-11-2008, 10:24 AM   #6
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
so you like fords, and i like rap!

I won't argue, most of the rap is ridiculously STUPID, but there is some good rap MUSIC out there too
Old 11-11-2008, 10:33 AM   #7
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
It wasn't an option, but I like all that and almost in that order. Country needs to be a little closer to the bottom. I like some rap too, but if I tell you what rap, it'll definately reflect my age. I am a rocker through and through. Rock would be my #1.
Old 11-11-2008, 10:33 AM   #8

Quote:
so you like fords, and i like rap!

I won't argue, most of the rap is ridiculously STUPID, but there is some good rap MUSIC out there too
I should have included old rap, like MC Hammer and that stuff... I'm sorry
Old 11-11-2008, 10:36 AM   #9
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Quote:
Originally Posted by svt_stew View Post
I should have included old rap
Tone Loc!

http://www.mtv.com/videos/tone-loc/2...d-medina.jhtml
Old 11-11-2008, 10:54 AM   #10
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
i'm a country girl, but i also love rock
Old 11-11-2008, 11:26 AM   #11
dtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denny
dtrujillo63's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dtrujillo63
Quote:

+1

You can't go wrong with biggie or 2pac.
Old 11-11-2008, 11:36 AM   #12
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrujillo63 View Post
+1

You can't go wrong with biggie or 2pac.
Old 11-11-2008, 11:36 AM   #13
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
I like rock. and i like classic metal. not that hair band shit. Pantera, Metallica, Iron maiden etc. i also listen to Classical. vogner And Beethoven would have been in metal bands. they had some serious angry music for that time. plus i think classical is relaxing
Old 11-11-2008, 11:38 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
i think classical is relaxing
x2
Old 11-11-2008, 11:41 AM   #15
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
I live everything BUT country!!

Country is not music!!! It ALL sounds the same
Old 11-11-2008, 12:12 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post

meh...a texan yankee...

JK I used to think the same thing, I cut my teeth on early metal. Go get yourself some Trace Adkins, Toby Keith, Kenny Chessney...the newer "rowdier" country. Might like it!
Old 11-11-2008, 12:13 PM   #17
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
I voted for all of them. (Thanks for letting me pick more than one!) The only thing I don't listen to is rap, and some of those newer speed, death, acid, big bang or whatever it is forms of metal.
Old 11-11-2008, 12:15 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
I voted for all of them. (Thanks for letting me pick more than one!) The only thing I don't listen to is rap, and some of those newer speed, death, acid, big bang or whatever it is forms of metal.
haha yeah same here
Old 11-11-2008, 12:15 PM   #19
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post

i used to think the same thing but my boyfriend is a hick so he forced me to listen to country, and now i love it! it definitely grows on you if you listen to it enough
Old 11-11-2008, 12:17 PM   #20
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTrd View Post
i used to think the same thing but my boyfriend is a hick so he forced me to listen to country, and now i love it! it definitely grows on you if you listen to it enough
I did the same with my girl!!!! and i got here hunting!!!