Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

What bands/groups have you seen live?

Old 11-30-2011, 01:55 PM   #41
Take your flame, ignite the world!!!!
04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colby
04taco2wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnH72 View Post
Wow, I've been to a lot. Not sure I can remember them all, but here it goes:

Metallica
Ozzy Osbourne
Poison
LA Guns
Linkin Park
Puddle of Mudd
Tool
Slaughter
Kid Rock x2
Cinderella
Beastie Boys
Van Halen
Finger Eleven
Ice-T & Body Count
George Thorogood
Steve Miller Band
Johnny Lang
Queensryche
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Charlie Daniels Band
Page & Plant
Joe Satriani
Dream Theater
ZZ Top
Janes Addiction
Audioslave
30 Seconds to Mars
Incubus
Queens of the Stone Age
A Perfect Circle
Jurassic 5
The Donnas
Cypress Hill
Roger Waters
Bob Seger
Shinedown
Ugly Kid Joe
Saigon Kick
Ra

I'm sure I missed a few, but that should be most of them.
I would love to see those two
Old 11-30-2011, 01:57 PM   #42
Stickers and new floormats arent Mods
weiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JK
weiser5150's Tacoma Gallery
Rush x 3 in one year (Tampa,NYC,Jax) 2009
Alice in Chains (acoustic set) 2008
VH (Roth and Hager)
Cinderella
Krokus
ZZ Top
Ozzy (crazy Train tour)
Ted Nugent
Iron Maiden x 2
Judas Priest
Motley Crue (Shout at the Devil and Dr. Feelgood tours)
38 Special/Lynyrd Skynyrd/Black Foot
Old 11-30-2011, 02:08 PM   #44
Skidmarc has a spectacular aura aboutSkidmarc has a spectacular aura aboutSkidmarc has a spectacular aura about

Name: Marc
Skidmarc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 84Hilux View Post
Triumph
Van Halen X3
The Who
U2 -Joshua Tree (Awesome)
Pink Floyd X2
The Kinks
The Rolling Stones
The Fabulous Thunderbirds
Def Leppard
The Police
AC/DC X2
Tragically Hip
Peter Gabriel
Robert Plant
Dire Straits
Kim Mitchell- (I was doing the light show- their guy did not show up)
Tom Cochrane and Red Rider
Dough and the Slugs
David Bowie X2
Trooper
I'm from the same era. All of the above plus Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd (original line-up), SRV, Deep Purple, Genisis (original line-up), Phil Colins, Queen (x4), April Wine, BTO, Guess Who, Santana, Kiss, Paul McCartney, Eagles, and yes, Madonna and Micheal Jackson....

On another note, nice username. My love for Toyota Trucks started with a 1984 Standard Deluxe (Hilux). No extra-cab or V6 back then, just the old trustworthy 22R carb'ed. Solid axles, leaf springs. Un-stop-able.

Wow, just re-lived so many memories, I've got to sit down....flashback!!
Old 11-30-2011, 02:19 PM   #45
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Here's my list, hopefully I can remember all of them.

Paid Due's Tour 2008
Mac Dre
Atmosphere
Brother Ali
Steel Pulse 5x
Matisyahu
Andre Nickatina
Fat Freddy's Drop
Bone Thugs N Harmony
Rebelution
Ben Harper
Damian Marley
Groundation
Pepper
Tech N9ne x4
Katchafire
Rascal Flatts
Taylor Swift (Opened for Rascal Flatts)

There's probably a few more I'm forgetting. The best shows were Tech N9ne, Steel Pulse, Fat Freddy's Drop and Katchafire.
Old 11-30-2011, 02:23 PM   #46
JRob33 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Barksdale AFB
Name: Josh
JRob33's Tacoma Gallery
not a whole bunch of bands but here they are:

Sevendust - 2x
Creed
Collective Soul
AC/DC
Staind
Godsmack
In This Moment
Chimaira
Killswitch Engage
Disturbed - 2x
Korn
Hoobastank
Lacuna Coil
Old 11-30-2011, 02:32 PM   #47
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
2005/2006:
Atreyu, Bleeding Through, Avenged Sevenfold (when Waking the Fallen first came out), Deftones, and a ton of other bands on various Warped Tours. Saw Suicide Silence with some random deathcore/death metal bands back in 2009, haven't been to any major concerts since.

I almost saw Psyclon Nine on one of their last shows before breaking up, but instead ended up helping a "friend"... Missed Combichrist two times now, once to speeding ticket and once to electric bill.

Edit:

Saw Leftover Crack while they where touring with the Casualties in 2009. Awesome concert.

I've been to a ton of local concerts, not even going to bother trying to name them all. Just the major ones that stood our in memory. Out of all of them, Aerosmith without a doubt put on the most incredible live show, and I would definitely pay to see them again.
Old 11-30-2011, 02:39 PM   #48
06trdtaco is a splendid one to behold06trdtaco is a splendid one to behold06trdtaco is a splendid one to behold06trdtaco is a splendid one to behold06trdtaco is a splendid one to behold06trdtaco is a splendid one to behold06trdtaco is a splendid one to behold

06trdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Pantera x 2
White Zombie
Rob Zombie x 2
Megadeth
NIN x 3
Jane's Addiction
Tool
Godsmack x 2
Metallica
Cake
Counting Crows
Live
Offspring
Rancid
Incubus
Def Leppard
Linkin Park
Rush
Dave Matthews Band
Old 11-30-2011, 02:44 PM   #49
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdpowell View Post
No particular order, might have missed some.

The Who
Elvis Costello (1979 and 2009)
Jackson Brown 1978 and 1986
The Cars
Yes
John Valby
Police
The Dead several times
Marshall Tucker
Styxx
Peter Gabriel
Tubes
Supertramp
Heart
Fixx
Flock of Seaguls (flock of haricuts)
Go Gos
Horslips
Rush
ZZ Top
Journey
UFO
+1 for jackson browne. he's the man.
Old 11-30-2011, 04:45 PM   #50
41 Year Toyota/Chrysler Tech/ASE Master
Tacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Tacoma Mike's Tacoma Gallery
The Beach Boys a few months ago.
Awesome concert
Old 11-30-2011, 05:04 PM   #51
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
I'll try to list them all, but I'm sure I'll miss a few:

First show ever - Elton John at the old Rhode Island auditorium in 1970 (it was a good show, this was before the crocodile suits and glasses)
Black Sabath
Black Oak Arkansas
The Who
Led Zep
Jethro Tull
Crosby, Stills & Nash ( four or five times)
Emerson, Lake & Palmer
Pink Floyd
Ten Years After
Guess Who
Edgar Winter
Blue Oyster Cult
John Denver (date)
Beach Boys
Three Dog Night
Bob Segar and the Silver Bullit Band
Jonathan Edwards (lay around the shanty and put a good buzz on)
Neil Young and Crazy Horse (1973 Tonight's the Night tour)
Neil Young solo (many times)
Counting Crows
Bare Naked Ladies (took the daughter)
I know there's more, but I can't think of them now.
I never saw The Grateful Dead or Eric Clapton, may get to see Clapton yet...
Haven't seen Springsteen, but I hear he's touring next year, no Clarence Clemens though(RIP)
Old 11-30-2011, 05:04 PM   #52
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma Mike View Post
The Beach Boys a few months ago.
Awesome concert
Rangely?
Old 11-30-2011, 05:07 PM   #53
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Kenny Cheney
Corey Smith
Jason Aldean
Brantley Gilbert
Easton Corbin
Lady Antebellum before and after they got famous. One of my friends live right down the road from Charles Kelly growing up. We went to a bar where my friends brother tended bar and they were playing one night so we went then drove back and partied with Charles.
Smith, Corbin, and Gilbert I saw at the Coastal Carolina fair for $8.
Going to see RHCP in January tickets start selling on Dec 3rd gonna get front rows!
My favorite was the Lady A at the bar.
Old 11-30-2011, 05:10 PM   #54
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
I also want to see Rage Against the Machine live. I've heard that they put on a hell of a show and is usually better than listening to the albums because Tom and Tim like to mess around with the strings a little bit in between sets or change up their solo's.
Old 11-30-2011, 05:17 PM   #55
Salsashark is on a distinguished road
Salsashark's Tacoma Gallery
Confederate Railroad
Tim Mcgraw/Dixie Chicks
Rob Zombie
Tesla
Megadeth
Judas Priest
Slaughter
Clay Walker
Dokken
Poison
Slayer
Old 11-30-2011, 05:18 PM   #56
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
deadmau5
avicii
tommy lee and DJ Aero
Sofi
Feed Me
Howls
Janu And The Whalesharks
Coldplay

i feel like ive seen way more i just cant remember
Old 11-30-2011, 05:39 PM   #57
vatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
vatrdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to vatrdtaco
My list of shows seen would be pages long... yeah I'm old. The last few I've been to are:

The Legwarmers (80's cover band)
Dead Kennedys
Social Disortion
Pat McGee Band
Rockstar Uproar Festival
3 Doors Down & Theory of a Deadman
Old 11-30-2011, 05:47 PM   #58
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
Hank Williams JR
AC/DC x2
Luke Bryan x3+
George Strait
Brantly Gilbert
Corey Smith
Old 11-30-2011, 06:33 PM   #59
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
Here's my list, hopefully I can remember all of them.

Paid Due's Tour 2008
Mac Dre
Atmosphere
Brother Ali
Steel Pulse 5x
Matisyahu
Andre Nickatina
Fat Freddy's Drop
Bone Thugs N Harmony
Rebelution
Ben Harper
Damian Marley
Groundation
Pepper
Tech N9ne x4
Katchafire
Rascal Flatts
Taylor Swift (Opened for Rascal Flatts)

There's probably a few more I'm forgetting. The best shows were Tech N9ne, Steel Pulse, Fat Freddy's Drop and Katchafire.

good taste....except andre nickatina......haha
I saw tech n9ne at a paid dues...cant remember which one 2009? when atmosphere headlined it got crazy and i got caribou lou thrown all over me...still fun though
Old 11-30-2011, 06:34 PM   #60
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
small number but quality over quantity: the doors with ian astbury fro the cult singing jim morrisons parts and taking back sunday