Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

What bands/groups have you seen live?

Old 12-07-2011, 02:43 AM   #81
Jacob Long
bigcountrypicker has a brilliant futurebigcountrypicker has a brilliant futurebigcountrypicker has a brilliant futurebigcountrypicker has a brilliant futurebigcountrypicker has a brilliant futurebigcountrypicker has a brilliant futurebigcountrypicker has a brilliant futurebigcountrypicker has a brilliant futurebigcountrypicker has a brilliant futurebigcountrypicker has a brilliant futurebigcountrypicker has a brilliant future
Name: Jacob
bigcountrypicker's Tacoma Gallery
Merle Haggard 3 times
Texas Playboys
Asleep at the Wheel
Levon Helm Band
The Eagles 2 times

Maybe one of Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, and every band I didn't get to see because of me working second shift will play a night I can go watch them on.
Old 12-07-2011, 02:53 AM   #83
if you have to ask, u can't afford it
tacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ray
tacobo670's Tacoma Gallery
metallica. twice. nuff said.
Old 12-07-2011, 02:59 AM   #84
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
I can't even begin to list all the bands I've seen live

Some of the standouts

OutKast
Maroon 5
Offspring
Incubus
Drive-By Truckers
Bob Dylan
Ben Harper
Black Crowes
Our Lady Peace
Cheap Trick
Paul McCartney
Queens of the Stone Age
James Taylor
Deepfield
Gym Class Heroes
Jimmy Eat World
Old 12-07-2011, 03:59 AM   #85
Half the strength of ten (microscopic men)
AeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
AeroCooper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
I wish I could've seen Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith, and Van Halen for sure....damn it for being born in '88.
Aerosmith is currently working on a new album with Jack Douglas, the producer who did their best albums, Get Your Wings, Toys in The Attic and Rocks. So hopefully it is going to be back to their roots and some kick ass rock.
They are also just wrapped up a tour of South America and Japan, and plan to tour the US after the album is released in March.
I've seen them 10 times, and they always put on an awesome show.

A few others I've seen:
Alice Cooper
Scorpions
Bush
No Doubt
Metallica
AC/DC
Joan Jett
Robert Plant
KISS
Billy Idol
Ted Nugent
Moody Blues
Van Halen (with all 3 singers, separate shows of course)
David Lee Roth
Rush
Ozzy
Black Sabbath
Motley Crue
Styx
Pat Benatar
REO Speedwagon
Def Leppard
Johnny Lang
Cheap Trick
Megadeth
Tool
Motorhead
Collective Soul
Meat Loaf
J. Geils
Old 12-07-2011, 11:11 AM   #86
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcountrypicker View Post
Merle Haggard 3 times
Old 12-09-2011, 01:52 PM   #87
JJ5685 is on a distinguished road

JJ5685's Tacoma Gallery
I've seen half of led zeppelin but not together. I seen john Paul jones at the merlefest playing mandolin and guitar and he even sang whole lotta love, and seen Robert plant and the band of joy at last years merlefest. Those being my favorite also seen
Rodney atkins
Luke bryan
Randy Travis
Zac brown band
Tony rice and alot of other famous bluegrass bands
Old 12-09-2011, 02:39 PM   #88
thecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thecoldone06's Tacoma Gallery
COLD
Korn
Black Sabbath
Ozzy
Poison
Linkin Park
Godsmack
Lithium
Staind
Marilyn Manson
Mudvayne
Slipknot

...and a bunch more
Old 12-09-2011, 05:27 PM   #89
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ5685 View Post
I've seen half of led zeppelin but not together. I seen john Paul jones at the merlefest playing mandolin and guitar and he even sang whole lotta love, and seen Robert plant and the band of joy at last years merlefest. Those being my favorite also seen
Rodney atkins
Luke bryan
Randy Travis
Zac brown band
Tony rice and alot of other famous bluegrass bands
i want to go to merlefest so bad this year. it sounds like a blast. those are some cool shows you've been to. ive attended my fair share of bluegrass shows as well..
Old 12-09-2011, 09:22 PM   #90
JJ5685 is on a distinguished road

JJ5685's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
i want to go to merlefest so bad this year. it sounds like a blast. those are some cool shows you've been to. ive attended my fair share of bluegrass shows as well..
The merlefest is great, Have you heard of the Waybacks, their an americana band/bluegrass band. every year they do a "hillside album hour" show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0ODmL8OM3w
Old 12-09-2011, 09:25 PM   #91
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
Black Stone Cherry
Old 12-09-2011, 09:27 PM   #92
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
I've seen many on the list from rock to country but, am I the only one do have seen Brooks and Dunn or did I miss them on one of your lists?
Old 12-19-2011, 10:36 PM   #93
423Mram is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
423Mram's Tacoma Gallery
Interpol
White Rabbits (opened up for Interpol)

I've seen a few Spanish groups/artist, other than that just Interpol. It was awesome, great show, they are one of my two fav bands. Have to see them again.

To see list:

1 - Vicente Fernandez
2 - Cold War Kids
3 - Editors
4 - Maña
5 - The Killers (In Vegas, want to see them in their home town, plus gives me a other reason to go to Vegas!)
Old 12-19-2011, 11:26 PM   #94
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 423Mram View Post
Interpol
White Rabbits (opened up for Interpol)

I've seen a few Spanish groups/artist, other than that just Interpol. It was awesome, great show, they are one of my two fav bands. Have to see them again.

To see list:

1 - Vicente Fernandez
2 - Cold War Kids
3 - Editors
4 - Maña
5 - The Killers (In Vegas, want to see them in their home town, plus gives me a other reason to go to Vegas!)

I saw Manu Chao a while back. I couldn't understand a word but damn his energy was insane.
Old 12-22-2011, 12:34 PM   #95
Opinions Vary...
ThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ThreeMan's Tacoma Gallery
Decent list of groups...

Alice in Chains
Black Label Society x5
Black Crows
Brand New Sin x3
Buckcherry
Candle Box
Chevelle
Chris Cornell
Cinderella
Clutch x4
Cold
Creed
Crossfade
Crowbar
Damageplan
Dave Matthews Band
David Lee Roth
Days of the New
Def Leppard x3
Deftones
Disturbed x4
Down x2
Drowning Pool
Fat
Finger Eleven
Foreigner
George Thorogood and the Destroyers
Godsmack x6
Incubus
Jerry Cantrell
Journey x2
Kenny Wayne Shepherd
KISS x2
Kitte
Korn
Linkin Park
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Megadeth x3
Methods of Mayhem
Mettalica x2
Motely Crue x2
Nickelback
Night Ranger
Nonpoint
Ozzy x2
POD
Pantera x3
Poison
Puddle of Mud
Queens of the Stone Age
Queensryche x3
Rob Zombie
Rush x3
Saliva
Sevendust x4
Skid Row x2
Skindred
Smashmouth
Staind
Static-X
Threes Days Grace
Ted Nugent
Third Eye Blind
Ugly Kid Joe
Van Halen
ZZ Top

And many more that I fail to remember...
Old 12-22-2011, 12:42 PM   #97
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Cody Webb
David Cooler

Cody Webb is recent graduate of Clemson University who is insanely good at playing the guitar he let one of my friends get up and help him sing Homeboy by Eric Church.
Old 12-22-2011, 12:52 PM   #98
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
Taking Back Sunday
Journey
Rush
Aerosmith
saloonatics
Puddle of Mud on tuesday!!! I ve seen alot more but those ones are worth sharing.
Old 12-22-2011, 12:59 PM   #99
Steel Curtain!!
beerye is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
beerye's Tacoma Gallery
Blink 182 x3
Green Day x2
Disturbed x3
Social Distortion x4 (x3 got a rose for my wife from him)
Jimmy eat world (horrible live)
Korn x3
Pearl Jam
STP
Linkin Park
Thats all that I can think of now, but i know there are more!
Old 12-22-2011, 01:09 PM   #100
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
Rusty 06 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Chevelle
ozzy
anthrax
metallica
SLAYER
megadeth
seether
Ironmaiden
all lallapaloozas
pearl jam