Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Pandora

Old 12-26-2011, 10:00 AM   #1
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Pandora

So what pandora stations do you listen to I wanna find other good stations cuz I've been stuck on two that I really like but would like to find more and I figured this would he a good place to start

Currently I'm listening to:
Apocalyptica
Dubstep
Old 12-26-2011, 10:02 AM   #2
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Today's Country
Old 12-26-2011, 10:03 AM   #3
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Bee-Gees
Tina Turner
Metallica
Bob Marley
GodSmack
Jay-Z

We create our own stations at work and get a nice mix of EVERYTHING
Old 12-26-2011, 10:03 AM   #4
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
well, none of that is my kind of music no offense, but for some good shit from the 90's, i have a "Train" station that always brings up songs that i haven't heard in years that are really good. . . and my Merle Haggard station is great, but i get the feeling that isn't your kind of tunes haha.
Old 12-26-2011, 10:07 AM   #5
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
I listen to it all trust me I like to make people's heads wonder wth is he listening tO
Old 12-26-2011, 10:15 AM   #6
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
I listen to it all trust me I like to make people's heads wonder wth is he listening tO

^^^ turn on the pre-school kids station and CRANK IT LOUD .......

people will look at u with (big eyes) lol
Old 12-26-2011, 10:16 AM   #7

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Now why didn't I think of that
Old 12-26-2011, 10:17 AM   #8
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
^^^ turn on the pre-school kids station and CRANK IT LOUD .......

people will look at u with (big eyes) lol
Have done with Mexican music....get a lot of WTF? You're a damn Canadian, not a Mexican....

I LOL'd
Old 12-26-2011, 10:18 AM   #9
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
if you're into country, the alen jackson station is good.

I really like the "fade to black" by metallica one too.
Old 12-26-2011, 10:39 AM   #10
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
I have Justin Beiber and Under the sea for my daughter

As for me I have 3 Days Grace, the Unseen, Social Distortion and NOFX. Used to have Metallica but found Megadeath station is better
Old 12-26-2011, 11:01 AM   #12
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
these are mine..

i really like the macklemore station the most.

edit: along with the everlast station
Attached Thumbnails
Pandora-screen-shot-2011-12-26-10.59.43-am.jpg   Pandora-screen-shot-2011-12-26-11.00.13-am.jpg  
Old 12-26-2011, 11:04 AM   #13
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Kid Cudi
Wiz Khalifa
Hall & Oates-My Favorite.
Train
When I do a "Quick Mix" usually I don't hit the skip button at all.
Old 12-26-2011, 11:14 AM   #14

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
I'm gonna start putting those stations in and lets see what comes out the other end
Old 12-26-2011, 06:03 PM   #15
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
if you're into country, the alen jackson station is good.
if it has anything to do with alan jackson it will be awesome. on a totally side note, i just figured out how to play the intro riff to Gone Country on my guitar. pretty happy about that.

and also for a country pandora station, a Tim McGraw or Kenny Chesney Station will turn up some good stuff. i don't even like kenny chesney but if you dislike all the kenny songs all the other stuff is a good blend of 90's to current music cause he's been at it so long.
Old 12-26-2011, 06:50 PM   #17
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
I ditched Pandora. The quality sucks and it always skips in the middle of a song. Even on high quality, its been really sounding like crap ever since I moved west.

Switched to Slacker radio. Hardly ever any commercials, and if they do pop up, they're only a second long. Currently I leave it on my custom Hard Rock station in which it does a pretty damn good job of only playing what I want, considering I haven't paid for the upgraded version yet. The quality is perfect, I would go as far as to say CD quality, but I still stream it over bluetooth to my truck so I'm sure I lose a little. It syncs just the same and can be controlled via BT controls. Highest quality works on 3G, but it takes a bit to buffer. Flawless on 4G, but I'm getting 42 Mbps on 4G
Old 02-16-2012, 12:43 PM   #18
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
AWOLNATION IS A GREAT FREAKING STATION.
Old 02-16-2012, 12:59 PM   #19
I'm a zit. Get it?

anybody ever tried Google Music? free upload of up to 20,000 songs to their servers. so if you have internet, you have your entire itunes
Old 02-16-2012, 01:44 PM   #20
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
If I'm at a computer I'd rather use Fratmusic.com I find that they music is more my style even without any custom stations.