Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Van Halen Tour 2012!!!

Old 01-05-2012, 10:14 PM   #1
tacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomathunder's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomathunder
Van Halen Tour 2012!!!

they finally released dates for their album which will be released february 7th...first single january 10....

http://www.vhnd.com/2012/01/05/7171/
Old 01-05-2012, 10:27 PM   #4
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
would be killer to go
Ya , in 1984
Old 01-05-2012, 10:28 PM   #5
tacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Ya , in 1984
im excited to go now! first album with David Lee Roth since 1984... sorry i sound so excited, my dad introduced me to Van Halen when i was born, been my favorite band since lol
Old 01-05-2012, 10:34 PM   #6
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomathunder View Post
im excited to go now! first album with David Lee Roth since 1984... sorry i sound so excited, my dad introduced me to Van Halen when i was born, been my favorite band since lol
I'm just yanking your chain

I saw DLR in 1988
Old 01-05-2012, 10:37 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I'm just yanking your chain

I saw DLR in 1988
I know, I know lol

it'll be epic to see the band perform new stuff, i saw them for my birthday back in 08 for the "reunion tour" now its a whole new ballgame with new stuff coming out
Old 02-06-2012, 03:09 PM   #9

Great Album, played from start to finish!!!!

(noticed i was on Tacomaworld too lol )
Attached Thumbnails
Van Halen Tour 2012!!!-2012-02-06_18-05-17_306.jpg  
Old 02-18-2012, 07:37 PM   #10
comajoe has a spectacular aura aboutcomajoe has a spectacular aura aboutcomajoe has a spectacular aura about
comajoe's Tacoma Gallery
i had a chance to see them live with my older bro back in 84, mom was no, too young. my brother said next time...then they broke up.

saw them in 07 they played the entire first album, not straight thou but during the night, they were AWESOME!!

the new album is great, when i first heard it i thought it was OK but after a few reps its GREAT! blood&fire, as is, the trouble..,deep river...love it.
i hope its only a glimpse of whats to come....
Old 02-18-2012, 07:52 PM   #11
moe1967 is on a distinguished road
moe1967's Tacoma Gallery
Saw them in 1984. Concert sold out in 22 minutes, IIRC. Keep in mind that there was no internet. All phone and box office sales!!!

That's impressive.
Old 02-18-2012, 11:47 PM   #12

Cannot wait till i see them on April 10th! the tour kicked off in louisville...just ended a few hours ago
Old 02-28-2012, 04:22 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink junky View Post
my bro in law bought us tickets for there show in San Antonio, TX this summer. Can't wait!
My pops got em for him and I in april...I can't wait either!
Old 02-28-2012, 02:29 PM   #16
Swollen Member
Squid is a splendid one to beholdSquid is a splendid one to beholdSquid is a splendid one to beholdSquid is a splendid one to beholdSquid is a splendid one to beholdSquid is a splendid one to behold
Name: Dave
Squid's Tacoma Gallery
Saw them in 84. Then saw them a couple of times with Sammy.

New album is ok, but the lyrics are horrible (beyond cheesy), and Dave just babbles on and on. I wish he'd just shut up and quit talking over the music. I have a demo of Big River from 1977, only it was called Big Trouble and had better lyrics.

I'm still pissed at the exclusion of Mike Anthony.
Old 02-28-2012, 02:36 PM   #17
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Tickets go on sale tomorrow to go see them in edmonton
Old 02-28-2012, 02:42 PM   #18
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Saw them in Mobile in 1983 for $7.50. Killer show back then
Old 02-28-2012, 08:38 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdowell View Post
Saw them in Mobile in 1983 for $7.50. Killer show back then
Lol, funny you say that, because I have an old Van Halen ticket that my dad gave me from 1983 that was $11.50 for floor seats....this time around he got him and I floor seats for about $250 a ticket.... Lol at the inflation
Old 02-29-2012, 04:20 AM   #20
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
ha, can't believe I put "there" instead of "their" on my post above.

I'll blame that on the lack of sleep.