Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

If you had a theme song what would it be?

Old 02-05-2012, 06:37 PM   #1
Resident crazy cat lady
NewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Becca
NewTacomaGirl's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to NewTacomaGirl Send a message via Yahoo to NewTacomaGirl Send a message via Skype™ to NewTacomaGirl
If you had a theme song what would it be?

These are my theme songs. yep. I have a few. I know.. im messed up. haha

My theme song/s

David Guetta - Turn Me On (Lyric Video) ft. Nicki Minaj
http://youtu.be/WLTI2rWAlV4

Sick Puppies - You're Going Down
http://youtu.be/liW-kWFiXtQ
Old 02-05-2012, 06:39 PM   #2
Resident crazy cat lady
NewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Send a message via MSN to NewTacomaGirl Send a message via Yahoo to NewTacomaGirl Send a message via Skype™ to NewTacomaGirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
i love this idea, i have made jokes about theme songs before
will have to think about this, i will get back to you
I have at LEAST 4-5 theme songs...depending on my mood and such. Im borderline wannabe bipolar.. hahahaha
Old 02-05-2012, 06:42 PM   #4
Resident crazy cat lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
Nice choice. They need one for girls with the same message.
Old 02-05-2012, 06:44 PM   #5
Resident crazy cat lady

Quote:
Cant touch this! nananananana! hehe
Old 02-05-2012, 06:48 PM   #6
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39YUXIKrOFk
Old 02-05-2012, 06:50 PM   #7
Resident crazy cat lady

Alot of cocky guys im assuming? ;P
Old 02-05-2012, 06:53 PM   #8
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewTacomaGirl View Post
Alot of cocky guys im assuming? ;P
It was between too sexy for my shirt or this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNaUFJi5Ugg

And I didnt want to seem like an asshole so thought I de pick to sexy for my shirt.
Old 02-05-2012, 06:56 PM   #9
Resident crazy cat lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunner View Post
It was between too sexy for my shirt or this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNaUFJi5Ugg

And I didnt want to seem like an asshole so thought I de pick to sexy for my shirt.
haha my sister has LOTR tattoo'd on the inside of her lip.
Old 02-05-2012, 07:00 PM   #10
Resident crazy cat lady

Quote:
hahaha nice! I actually sang that at random competition and won.. haha
Old 02-05-2012, 07:02 PM   #11
Resident crazy cat lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-LKa1Y9_ok
no joke
a lot of people dont understand me, and well, this song is much of the same.
Cant say ive heard of this song. Not bad though!
Old 02-05-2012, 07:03 PM   #12
Resident crazy cat lady

Quote:
That reminds me.. watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO2vJo_umMs
Old 02-05-2012, 07:06 PM   #13
Dang liberals.
tacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomaprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJGST0XNAIg
Old 02-05-2012, 07:07 PM   #14
Resident crazy cat lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaprerunner View Post
I was gunna say something about this but i forgot.. -.-
Old 02-05-2012, 07:09 PM   #15
Resident crazy cat lady

Quote:
it is damn catchy.
oh this one is a good one too, since im only 5'7"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewkbg5mIRoM
wanna trade? im 6' .-.
Old 02-05-2012, 07:13 PM   #16
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Justin Beaver.....You SUCK!http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=JMrcnqKSbw8
Old 02-05-2012, 07:13 PM   #17
Resident crazy cat lady

Quote:
i would but i would need a whole new wardrobe.
Being tall isnt all its cracked up to be.. impossible to find pants that are long enough.. YOU have to get EVERYTHING off the top shelf... more leg to shave... hahaha
Old 02-05-2012, 07:13 PM   #18
Resident crazy cat lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steves104x4 View Post
Oh leave her alone. haha
Old 02-05-2012, 07:16 PM   #19

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewTacomaGirl View Post
... more leg to shave...
Old 02-05-2012, 07:18 PM   #20
Resident crazy cat lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunner View Post
Well its true.. whether your female or male and do it.. omg.. takes me forever to shave my legs.. damn tallness.. .-.