Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Is this where Hip Hop is headed?

Old 02-22-2012, 12:01 PM   #1
Team no taco
Cinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 9th BN 94th DIV Instructor
Name: Jose
Cinco's Tacoma Gallery
Is this where Hip Hop is headed?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN-xq...cbFOAAAAAAADAA

I'm confused????
Old 02-22-2012, 12:04 PM   #2
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
yup, hip hop is going towards 'hipster hop' if you ask me. I mean look at lil wayne.. 3 years ago he was gangsta to the teeth, now he's doing videos fully dressed up like a hipster in them. I guess they are trying to keep 'current' with today's styles. Look up Lil' Twist, that your future of rap right there.. not looking too good.

I miss old school rap, when rappers shot at each other, rapped about and actually were gangsta's.
Old 02-22-2012, 12:09 PM   #4
Team no taco
Cinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cinco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
yup, hip hop is going towards 'hipster hop' if you ask me. I mean look at lil wayne.. 3 years ago he was gangsta to the teeth, now he's doing videos fully dressed up like a hipster in them. I guess they are trying to keep 'current' with today's styles. Look up Lil' Twist, that your future of rap right there.. not looking too good.

I miss old school rap, when rappers shot at each other, rapped about and actually were gangsta's.
How did Lil Wayne go fromt the Block is Hot to Wearing cow print pants with purple underwear? Hahaha

90s rap is the best to me. Ganstarr was one of my all time favs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
yes hip hop is dead in my opinion, nothing but gabage

this is the worst song yet

http://youtu.be/T6j4f8cHBIM
I wouldnt call that Hip Hop...
Old 02-22-2012, 12:12 PM   #5
Easily Replaceable Member
elmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
elmo7's Tacoma Gallery
WTF was that?! So glad I'm too old for that shit. Back in my day, you needed talent.
Old 02-22-2012, 12:14 PM   #6
Shake and Bake
4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jefferson
4wd Boss's Tacoma Gallery
if it aint Dr DRe or Jay-z, its pop-hop.
Old 02-22-2012, 12:14 PM   #7
Team no taco

Cinco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo7 View Post
WTF was that?! So glad I'm too old for that shit. Back in my day, you needed talent.
That was the most random video I have ever seen in my life. It was funny but too fucked up to laugh at.
Old 02-22-2012, 12:15 PM   #8
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
What is this hippy shit?
Old 02-22-2012, 12:15 PM   #9
Team no taco

Cinco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4wd Boss View Post
if it aint Dr DRe or Jay-z, its pop-hop.
Anything from Jay that isnt Reasonable Doubt is POP IMHO
Old 02-22-2012, 02:43 PM   #10
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
yes hip hop is dead in my opinion, nothing but gabage

this is the worst song yet

http://youtu.be/T6j4f8cHBIM
This wouldn't really fall into hip/hop, more pop/club hits, but this is still better than lady gaga any day.

Nicki Minaj is wicked hot as well. Plus she's very nice in person. Kinda hard to believe this cute little girl is a thug deep down.
Old 02-22-2012, 02:46 PM   #11
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
how cool!!!! ..............................................

ive got that same recliner.
Old 02-22-2012, 02:49 PM   #12
Byte Me
JFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JFKLives's Tacoma Gallery
lol - I thought that video was rad
Old 02-22-2012, 02:58 PM   #14
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
http://youtu.be/-OVPUGn_U_8

Nas said it best...HipHop is dead.
Old 02-22-2012, 02:59 PM   #15
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by krimson View Post
Hip Hop died a long time ago....
^^^^^This. Everything is about hoes, 24s and clubs now. I switched from rap to rock in high school because of they way it was headed. I miss actual hip hop. Power 106 anyone? They played hip hop and dance music.
Old 02-22-2012, 03:00 PM   #16
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krimson View Post
Hip Hop died a long time ago....
wish it were true...
Old 02-22-2012, 03:08 PM   #17
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
If you listen to lame artists then rap is dead..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N8qc_bktRE
Old 02-22-2012, 03:10 PM   #18
wmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
wmdpowell's Tacoma Gallery
It is just an off shoot of break dancing. It is a phase, rock will be back.
Old 02-22-2012, 03:44 PM   #19
lil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant future

Name: Jacen
lil J's Tacoma Gallery
This is what happens when black folks get hyphy on extacy
Old 02-22-2012, 03:56 PM   #20
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
just a bunch of talentless garbage...