Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Any Deadmau5 fans out there?

Old 03-03-2012, 08:31 AM   #1
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Any Deadmau5 fans out there?

I'm not a huge fan, but I like his music and I'm going to make a Deadmau5 head. Seems like a cool project.
Old 03-03-2012, 08:34 AM   #2
battleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant future

Army: 11 Bang Bang Squad leader, 25th ID, with 4 vacations to the exotic lands of the middle east.
Name: David
battleyota's Tacoma Gallery
Heard the guy is a dick
Old 03-03-2012, 09:46 AM   #3
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by battleyota View Post
Heard the guy is a dick
Idk know him too much. All I know is that I like the deadmau5 heads and his music is okay
Old 03-03-2012, 09:49 AM   #4
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Heard the guy is a dick
He's Canadian!!
Old 03-03-2012, 03:54 PM   #6
We Are Apocalypse is a splendid one to beholdWe Are Apocalypse is a splendid one to beholdWe Are Apocalypse is a splendid one to beholdWe Are Apocalypse is a splendid one to beholdWe Are Apocalypse is a splendid one to beholdWe Are Apocalypse is a splendid one to beholdWe Are Apocalypse is a splendid one to behold
We Are Apocalypse's Tacoma Gallery
Saw him live. Show sucked.
Old 03-03-2012, 03:58 PM   #7
AK SnowroxKT
SnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SnowroxKT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Heard the guy is a dick
same actually.

He has some pretty good songs but not a major fan.
Old 03-03-2012, 04:00 PM   #8
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna make you a Mau5 head huh? Here is one that a buddy made in class....I brought my camera, and set up a flash system and we had a little photoshoot.

Old 03-03-2012, 04:02 PM   #9
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
Gonna make you a Mau5 head huh? Here is one that a buddy made in class....I brought my camera, and set up a flash system and we had a little photoshoot.

Oooooh
Old 03-03-2012, 04:02 PM   #10
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Oh...and if you dont care for his dubstep mixes but do enjoy that type of music check out the thread that we got running here.
Old 03-03-2012, 04:03 PM   #11
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaKTMracing View Post
Oooooh
His was done...very very nicely. That thing around the mouth is a little LED strip that is voice sensitive and lights up when you talk. its badass.
Old 03-03-2012, 06:28 PM   #12
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
His was done...very very nicely. That thing around the mouth is a little LED strip that is voice sensitive and lights up when you talk. its badass.
I've seen them before. They are awesome. Sound activated is sweet for those. EL wire, right? That's what it looks like
Old 03-03-2012, 06:29 PM   #13
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Quote:
That is awesome! I want one!

I love deadmau5
Old 03-03-2012, 06:32 PM   #14
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
That is awesome! I want one!

I love deadmau5
http://shopping.netsuite.com/s.nl/c....ategory.210/.f

There you go. Just get the driver with sound activation.
Old 03-03-2012, 08:07 PM   #15
We Are Apocalypse is a splendid one to beholdWe Are Apocalypse is a splendid one to beholdWe Are Apocalypse is a splendid one to beholdWe Are Apocalypse is a splendid one to beholdWe Are Apocalypse is a splendid one to beholdWe Are Apocalypse is a splendid one to beholdWe Are Apocalypse is a splendid one to behold
We Are Apocalypse's Tacoma Gallery
Sometime I think people like the gimmick of the Mau5 head more than they do his music.
Old 03-03-2012, 08:14 PM   #16
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by We Are Apocalypse View Post
Sometime I think people like the gimmick of the Mau5 head more than they do his music.
I'm half and half. I'm mainly for the mau5 head, but I like some of his music.
Old 03-03-2012, 08:15 PM   #17
4Runner Abuser
steezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
steezemcqueen's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a fan.
Old 03-03-2012, 08:18 PM   #18
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaKTMracing View Post
http://shopping.netsuite.com/s.nl/c....ategory.210/.f

There you go. Just get the driver with sound activation.
Yeah that is similar to the wire he got, except his is multi-colored.
Old 03-07-2012, 01:09 PM   #19
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Yeah that is similar to the wire he got, except his is multi-colored.
Awesome
Old 03-07-2012, 01:13 PM   #20
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Sweet, but I'd go with this guys method.

http://www.robertdarwin.com/?p=3

It has lights.. I found a site a long time ago that had the steps to make his helmet with the full lighting effects. Parts/material alone was about $500-600

And yes, He is a dick in real life. But I don't want to hang out with the guy, I want to listen to his music.