Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Axl Rose "

Old 04-11-2012, 04:24 PM   #1
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Axl Rose "

what a d.b.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/musi...-inducted.html
Old 04-11-2012, 04:32 PM   #3
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
True DB

Probably a Kings fan
he always been a dick.......
Old 04-11-2012, 04:38 PM   #4
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
If a reunion would ever happen it would be the biggest money making tour on record. Unfortunately it will never materialize because there isn't a bus big enough for Axl's ego. His current lineup should not be included in the hall induction no matter how he spins it. His current tour consists of 95% of material created during the presence of the majority of the original lineup. That is why they are being inducted.
Old 04-11-2012, 04:55 PM   #6
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
Axl= DB

Appetite for Destruction is still one my favorite albums!
yea great album
one hit wonder
Old 04-11-2012, 05:13 PM   #7
CantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FTR
CantSitStill's Tacoma Gallery
Saw GnR in maybe 1991. Skidrow opened. Douche Axl Held up the show for an hour. We sat in the audience watching Batman cuz he wasn't ready to perform.
Old 04-11-2012, 08:37 PM   #8
Policy Ninja
tango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
tango down's Tacoma Gallery
a reunion would be the biggest money maker tour, but he had that the first time around as well and threw it away. metallica and GnR was the biggest money maker outside of new kids or whatever the girls i was trying to finger were listening to. Axl fucked that up as well.

oh well. hes fat now too.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:14 PM   #9
sammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
Im not sure what's more lame, Axl Rose or the Rock N Roll HOF? I personaly think a lot of the bands in the hall blow and I have no idea why anyone would go to Cleveland to look at a guitar or leather pants. In sports you can say player scored x amount of TD's in x amount of yrs, so he's in. Theres a lot of crap in the hall IMHO.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:15 PM   #10
sammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
Oh and I totaly would go to a GNR reunion btw. They should remake the GNR Metallica tour, I was like 10 when that happened but it would still be awesome.
Old 05-08-2013, 03:00 AM   #13
Justin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud of

Justin626's Tacoma Gallery
First off: The Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame is a broken establishment.

And someone needs to look up the meaning of one-hit wonder

Not defending A. Rose though
Old 05-08-2013, 03:37 AM   #14
Deuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Deuxdiesel's Tacoma Gallery
The saddest part of this story is that it's taken this long to induct the Chili Peppers.
Old 05-08-2013, 09:04 AM   #16
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin626 View Post
First off: The Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame is a broken establishment.

And someone needs to look up the meaning of one-hit wonder

Not defending A. Rose though

First off: TOTALLY! How on earth KISS is not in there blows my frickin mind with all they have done. Yes I'm a fan, but even if I wasn't I can't argue against them.

The original GnR lineup sold well on whatever they did so they weren't even a one album wonder.

I missed the Metallica/GnR tour. My friend sold my ticket out from under me at the last minute. POS.

I saw GnR Black Friday 2011. Worth it to see them once. Not sure I would do it again. Axl still stalls for as long as he wants..that said, they played close to 3 hours which was nice
Old 05-08-2013, 09:06 AM   #18
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuxdiesel View Post
The saddest part of this story is that it's taken this long to induct the Chili Peppers.
No way the Red Hot Chili Peppers should be there before a band like KISS..none.

For the record, I've been a RHCP fan since I was about 12-13.
Old 05-08-2013, 09:07 AM   #19
It burns when I pee....

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
how did he sound???
Honestly, sounded great. I listen to all different kinds of music and go to a lot of concerts, so I long since decided to not compare it to the original but judge it on its own. In that regard, the 3 hours that they performed I'd say gave me my $50 worth.
Old 05-08-2013, 03:44 PM   #20
Deuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Deuxdiesel's Tacoma Gallery
Going to have to (agree to) disagree on the KISS vs. RHCP. Bands like KISS and AC/DC, while I love listening to them, seem to release the same album 10 or more times. Very little variety, very little musical growth. But that's just my opinion. Personally, Axl should be left out for being such a jackass.