Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Metalcore... Anyone?

Old 01-30-2013, 12:54 PM   #201
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lww4zwKbjYA
Old 02-04-2013, 10:34 AM   #202
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoMJ0VkGG1c
Old 02-19-2013, 07:57 PM   #203
professional trousersnake charmer
RJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ/Mike Hauncho/HeavyHands
RJ MacReady's Tacoma Gallery
All Shall Perish
I Killed The Prom Queen
Hamartia(later became Bury Your Dead)
Nehemiah
Bleeding Through
Parkway
old Dead To Fall
A Death For Every Sin
August Burns...
old Norma Jean
blah blah blah...really just used the genre as a stepping stone.
listening to a lot of the following:

Abomidable Putridity
Thy Art Is Murder
Rings of Saturn
Origin
The Faceless
Contortionist
Born of Osiris
Within The Ruins
Oceano
Glass Cloud(more progressive & melodic)
Visceral Disgorge
Decades of Decay

hope y'all enjoy
Old 03-22-2013, 08:23 AM   #204
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
ok so ive been really enjoying asking alexandria here lately and want to get some new stuff similar to them so i dont wear out the 3 albums of theirs so much that i dont want to hear it anymore.... any suggestions??
Old 03-22-2013, 09:56 AM   #205
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dually's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoFMS View Post
any suggestions??
Everything in this thread! haha
Old 03-22-2013, 09:58 AM   #206
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
i was thinking something like bullet for my valentine or maybe miss may i.... we came as romans... bad thing is i only have enough of my allowance left to buy one so which one??? been trying to butter up the wife but no go.
Old 03-22-2013, 10:02 AM   #207
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i was thinking something like bullet for my valentine or maybe miss may i.... we came as romans... bad thing is i only have enough of my allowance left to buy one so which one??? been trying to butter up the wife but no go.
Download spotify and listen to the complete albums and make your decision from there!
https://www.spotify.com/us/video-spl...campaign=start
Old 03-22-2013, 10:05 AM   #208
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
maybe i will have enough time when i get home, cant right now bc work comp, but was wanting to get it for the drive i have to make tomorrow morning. may have to hold off til i have a chance to listen.
Old 03-22-2013, 10:07 AM   #209
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Listen to the Pandora channel for AA, they play some good stuff. I really recommend WCAR, bullet, and Miss May I
Old 03-22-2013, 10:18 AM   #210
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
no smart phone........ as embarassing as that is to say.

of those three, which is each of their best albums IYO?
Old 03-22-2013, 10:34 AM   #212
AWESOME MEMBER
Conman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
Conman117's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ok so ive been really enjoying asking alexandria here lately and want to get some new stuff similar to them so i dont wear out the 3 albums of theirs so much that i dont want to hear it anymore.... any suggestions??
Sound wise, We Came As Romans is similar to AA. I've recently started listening to them and they're really good. Also August Burns Red is good, and Constellations is their best album IMO.
Old 03-22-2013, 10:42 AM   #213
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
no smart phone........ as embarassing as that is to say.

of those three, which is each of their best albums IYO?
You can listen to Pandora on your browser too for free.

But to answer your question, Bullets albums are a hard choice, their new album really is terrible imo, so I'd have to go with Scream, Aim, Fire

WCAR I'd go with To Plant a Seed, but their 2011 album is pretty good the name escapes me right now.

And Miss May I, jesus, I could listen to Apologies are for the weak and Momument all day long..
Old 03-22-2013, 10:45 AM   #214
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
best album for WCAR??? also im really liking the august burns red nathan...nice
Old 03-22-2013, 10:50 AM   #215
E-Dub
lysias55 is on a distinguished road

Name: Evan
lysias55's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to lysias55
Try Motionless in White, Of Mice & Men, or Memphis May Fire.

Metalcore... Anyone?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1363974581.409431.jpg

Start to finish this album is awesome. Seen them all these bands at warped your last year
Old 03-22-2013, 10:51 AM   #216
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lysias55 View Post

Attachment 202730

Start to finish this album is awesome. Seen them all these bands at warped your last year
x2... MMF, omfg... they are like sex to my ears. I listened to "prove me right" I think it was first, and got hooked
Old 03-22-2013, 10:58 AM   #217
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lysias55 View Post

Attachment 202730

i have challenger, got it right after it came out..... not feeling it near as much as AA though.
Old 03-22-2013, 10:59 AM   #218
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i have challenger, got it right after it came out..... not feeling it near as much as AA though.
AA is good, but I don't like how they incorporate some dubstep in to their songs
Old 03-22-2013, 11:01 AM   #219
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
oddly that may be what peaks my ears up a little more...... should i be ashamed???? i mean i dont want any more in a song than what they do and even some of their songs push it, but i do like it.......
Old 03-22-2013, 11:04 AM   #220
E-Dub
lysias55 is on a distinguished road

Name: Evan
lysias55's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to lysias55
I'm going to see AA soon. Liking their latest single. Going to see Crown The Empire and Like Moths To Flames next month.

GNF by Like Moths to Flames is BEAST!!!! Check that song out