LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Metalcore... Anyone?

Old 03-30-2013, 07:15 PM   #242
downpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant future
Name: Rob
downpour11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ MacReady View Post
OLD 18Visions
UNEARTH
Eighteen Visions - Until The Ink Runs Out = one of my all time favorites
Unearth - Strings of Conscience YES

Old 04-26-2013, 02:26 PM   #245
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Haven't listened to unearth in a while.. I'll crank up pandora..
Old 04-28-2013, 08:37 PM   #246
downpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant future
From the newer Warriors cd
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxTQ3m6w-x0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8kGoATRR0A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKmkjTWDimQ
Old 04-28-2013, 08:59 PM   #248
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVNzw-WVP6I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c_HAyRxkfQ
Old 05-04-2013, 11:47 PM   #250
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ MacReady View Post
very nice...

been bumping Caliban's "Dein Reich" about a wk now...I think everyone in my neighborhood thinks I'm a Satanist.
Caliban is a great band! Haven't heard them in a while, thanks for the reminder.
Old 05-05-2013, 01:32 PM   #252
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lysias55 View Post
Memphis May Fire's Latest Video for Vices

http://youtu.be/T_yCTsL3pOU
Awww yeah.. shit I like when I have a headache, this and The Word Alive.
Old 05-05-2013, 06:42 PM   #253
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
http://youtu.be/_7Rj0NhdKYo

http://youtu.be/zCdArPX1FpY

Been listening to these guys a lot lately
Old 05-07-2013, 08:05 PM   #254
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Someone please tell me the Tim Lambesis story is fake if this band parts it would be like losing a child to a normal person..
Old 05-07-2013, 08:53 PM   #255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Someone please tell me the Tim Lambesis story is fake if this band parts it would be like losing a child to a normal person..
!!!!!! What an idiot. No offense, but wow.... what an idiot. If it's true, he's got a screw or two loose.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...94700Z20130508
Old 05-07-2013, 08:54 PM   #256
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah man, seen them at least 4 times, one of my favs by far.. Dumb shit.
Old 05-07-2013, 09:40 PM   #258
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
God damn, that MMF is the shit!!!!
Old 05-08-2013, 03:39 AM   #259
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
God damn, that MMF is the shit!!!!
X2, my brother got me hooked.. Can't stop listening