Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Metalcore... Anyone?

Old 05-05-2013, 02:32 PM   #241
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lysias55 View Post
Memphis May Fire's Latest Video for Vices

http://youtu.be/T_yCTsL3pOU
Awww yeah.. shit I like when I have a headache, this and The Word Alive.
Old 05-05-2013, 07:42 PM   #242
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
http://youtu.be/_7Rj0NhdKYo

http://youtu.be/zCdArPX1FpY

Been listening to these guys a lot lately
Old 05-07-2013, 09:05 PM   #243
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Someone please tell me the Tim Lambesis story is fake if this band parts it would be like losing a child to a normal person..
Old 05-07-2013, 09:53 PM   #244
downpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant future

Name: Rob
downpour11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Someone please tell me the Tim Lambesis story is fake if this band parts it would be like losing a child to a normal person..
!!!!!! What an idiot. No offense, but wow.... what an idiot. If it's true, he's got a screw or two loose.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...94700Z20130508
Old 05-07-2013, 09:54 PM   #245
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah man, seen them at least 4 times, one of my favs by far.. Dumb shit.
Old 05-07-2013, 10:40 PM   #247
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
God damn, that MMF is the shit!!!!
Old 05-08-2013, 04:39 AM   #248
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
God damn, that MMF is the shit!!!!
X2, my brother got me hooked.. Can't stop listening
Old 05-09-2013, 03:31 PM   #250
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2Q1qBNrlXo

11 year olds, they will be going places ...
Old 05-09-2013, 03:49 PM   #251
seymour butts
xgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gerardo
xgalvanxgx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ MacReady View Post
I know they're not metal-core but bumping A LOT of OLD A.F.I. today....
Black Sails!
Old 05-09-2013, 11:57 PM   #252
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ MacReady View Post
I know they're not metal-core but bumping A LOT of OLD A.F.I. today....
Ewwww lol

J/K :P
Old 05-09-2013, 11:59 PM   #253

Quote:

This makes my heart warm!! Love to see young kids doing work!!!
Old 05-09-2013, 11:59 PM   #254
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Some classic Bleeding Through

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXzlj-zlmdI

Did you guys hear about Tim Lambesis of As I Lay Dying being arrested for hiring a hitman to take out his wife?
Old 05-10-2013, 12:03 AM   #255
seymour butts
xgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gerardo
xgalvanxgx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
Some classic Bleeding Through

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXzlj-zlmdI

Did you guys hear about Tim Lambesis of As I Lay Dying being arrested for hiring a hitman to take out his wife?
yeah. if its all true and he doesnt believe in god anymore what a huge letdown.
Old 05-10-2013, 11:06 AM   #256
downpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant future

Name: Rob
downpour11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

@34sec lonnnnnng pause of headbanging to no music. Awesome. Those kids crack me up but they got the spirit lol
Old 06-12-2013, 04:26 AM   #259
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaGus View Post
New Bring Me the Horizon album "Sempiternal" is amazing. Also New Senses Fail "Renacer" is great too, harder and a lot like their older stuff
Been listening to the new BMTH cd non stop
Old 06-12-2013, 07:05 AM   #260
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xgalvanxgx View Post
yeah. if its all true and he doesnt believe in god anymore what a huge letdown.
Thats just like, your opinion, man.

But that is pretty stupid to hire a hitman...

I love this thread as it is always giving me new music to listen to.

Currently been listening to Fit For A King on pandora. Great channel.

Legend is pretty brutal too