Metalcore... Anyone?

Old 02-09-2014, 11:12 AM   #301
Deidara7117 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandon
Deidara7117's Tacoma Gallery
The Devil Wears Prada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxK6LA8Q5us
Old 02-09-2014, 11:13 AM   #302
DougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Doug
DougDeBonet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shipps View Post
Brings back the highschool days lmao jammin Deez nuts on the ipod walking through the halls.

Haven't listened much but sounds promising, I think it will be hard for them to top their first album honestly. Something about that album just strikes a chord.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zok3T...DFtTM9VUxI66ag

I didn't even know they had a new album, I'm so out of the loop since it-leaked died, they had the best set up for similar artists and shit.
Old 02-09-2014, 11:21 AM   #303
braaAAAP
shipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
shipps's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougDeBonet View Post
I didn't even know they had a new album, I'm so out of the loop since it-leaked died, they had the best set up for similar artists and shit.
Yeah I've been out of the loop a little bit as well, I heard they had something coming out a while back but never really followed up on it. Facebook and other social media is mostly where i keep up with whats going on in the metal world and that usually doesn't always cut it.
Old 02-09-2014, 11:27 AM   #304
DougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shipps View Post
Yeah I've been out of the loop a little bit as well, I heard they had something coming out a while back but never really followed up on it. Facebook and other social media is mostly where i keep up with whats going on in the metal world and that usually doesn't always cut it.

Yeah I don't really follow my Facebook. I mainly have it to keep updated on new gun parts coming out and sales so I have a specific feed for that.
Old 02-10-2014, 10:56 AM   #305

Law Enforcement:
Metalcore... Anyone?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1392054967.085719.jpg
Old 02-10-2014, 11:10 AM   #306
braaAAAP
shipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
shipps's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougDeBonet View Post

first parkway song i ever learned to play
Old 02-10-2014, 11:31 AM   #307

Law Enforcement:
So good haha
Old 02-13-2014, 09:58 PM   #308
Jon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Jon850FL's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-13-2014, 11:11 PM   #309

Law Enforcement:
NO WAYYYYY is it better than the second album
Old 06-16-2014, 10:18 AM   #313
seymour butts
xgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gerardo
xgalvanxgx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePearlShark99 View Post

lol. music doesnt go with vocals. i was expecting some growls or something not some punkrock singer.
Old 06-16-2014, 10:25 AM   #315
BDS'd
RadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant future

Name: NEIL
RadTaco914's Tacoma Gallery
Breakdown of sanity
Old 06-16-2014, 10:25 AM   #316
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xgalvanxgx View Post
lol. music doesnt go with vocals. i was expecting some growls or something not some punkrock singer.
let me make it up to you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zfcbaskQ6I