Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

LMFAO Party Rock Tour!

Old 06-06-2012, 01:20 AM   #1
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
LMFAO Party Rock Tour!

Just got home from the "LMFAO - Sorry for Party Rockin'" concert at Staples Center, Los Angeles - CA Sick ass concert! Well worth the money!! Anyone else like Party Rockin'? Haha little buzzed still excuse the random post
Old 06-06-2012, 01:55 AM   #2
zaoc is on a distinguished road
zaoc's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I could afford to see them live. its not great music but those guys know how to party like I do
Old 06-06-2012, 03:03 AM   #3
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaoc View Post
I wish I could afford to see them live. its not great music but those guys know how to party like I do
It wasnt too expensive actually I paid for $50 for first level seating, it was $70 for the standing area but it was sold out I happen to love the music, but regardless, they can definitely Party Rock! Check out the video... some pretty sick dancing! The very end will blow ur mind! and that was only the beginning I Enjoyed it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mmm6Gh-fz3M
Old 06-06-2012, 01:02 PM   #4
zaoc's Tacoma Gallery
says the video is private. and yeah they can dance for sure
Old 06-06-2012, 01:24 PM   #5
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
says the video is private. and yeah they can dance for sure
Should be fixed now
Old 06-07-2012, 04:17 AM   #7
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
Old 06-07-2012, 11:08 AM   #8
zaoc's Tacoma Gallery
my halloween outfit last year (i'm in the middle, don't know the other guys)
Old 06-07-2012, 12:51 PM   #9
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
my halloween outfit last year (i'm in the middle, don't know the other guys)
Haha nice!!
Old 06-07-2012, 12:55 PM   #10
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah the concert was awesome I was 7th row to the left of the stage, there were so many people dressed up it made for good people watching....
Old 06-07-2012, 12:58 PM   #11
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-07-2012, 01:47 PM   #12
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by precoma View Post
That's pretty good seats. I got my tickets the morning that they went on pre sale and the standing area was already sold out so I got the next best seats. We were in row 16 of the first seating section just left of the stage. Still great seats IMO. But regardless that concert was amazing.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:54 PM   #13
zaoc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Haha nice!!
haha thanks, I put some work into it. won a contest. got a bunch of free drinks. well worth it
Old 06-07-2012, 02:01 PM   #14
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
haha thanks, I put some work into it. won a contest. got a bunch of free drinks. well worth it
It looked legit to me. I never would have guessed it was home made. The other guys coulda done way better, but :thumbup: for yours
Old 06-07-2012, 02:11 PM   #15
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
my 2 year olds favorite song! haha
Old 06-07-2012, 02:16 PM   #16
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
my 2 year olds favorite song! haha
Which one? Lol
Old 06-07-2012, 02:39 PM   #17

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's pretty good seats. I got my tickets the morning that they went on pre sale and the standing area was already sold out so I got the next best seats. We were in row 16 of the first seating section just left of the stage. Still great seats IMO. But regardless that concert was amazing.
Damn you got yours earlie....I got mine the day before the concert lulz
Old 06-07-2012, 04:39 PM   #18
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Damn you got yours earlie....I got mine the day before the concert lulz
Wow idk how you managed to pull that one off lol.
Old 06-07-2012, 09:22 PM   #19

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wow idk how you managed to pull that one off lol.
A family friend of my girlfriend has some connections....
Old 06-07-2012, 09:51 PM   #20
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
A family friend of my girlfriend has some connections....
Ah you cheater! Lol jk