Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Oh HELLYEAH!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-21-2012, 03:30 PM   #22
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Dude thank you is like Ballot i swear ...touching song.

BADASS SONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brings a tear to the most hardass of men!!!
Old 06-21-2012, 03:30 PM   #23
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcrZeDGNOIc?version=3
Old 06-21-2012, 03:32 PM   #24
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
BADASS SONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brings a tear to the most hardass of men!!!
Agree on both statments.
Old 06-21-2012, 03:33 PM   #25
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyC5xTD_2po?version=3
Old 06-21-2012, 03:35 PM   #27
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkbVHZB6TqY?version=3
Old 06-21-2012, 03:39 PM   #28
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
If I EVER win the lottery............I'll pay whatever to get these boys on my parents ranch for a bigass BONFIRE , drinking , raucous, loud as fuck party.......HELLYEAH!!!

Old 06-21-2012, 03:41 PM   #29
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
If I EVER win the lottery............I'll pay whatever to get these boys on my parents ranch for a bigass BONFIRE , drinking , raucous, loud as fuck party.......HELLYEAH!!!

that would be bad ass .... Am i invited
Old 06-21-2012, 03:52 PM   #30
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

All of TW would be invited!!!!!!
Old 06-21-2012, 04:02 PM   #31
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Check out TEXAS HIPPIE COALITION

I have all their albums along with Black Label Society of course.

THC is pretty badass!!!!
Old 07-17-2012, 07:55 AM   #33
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Album downloaded from Amazon and OH YEAH!!!! Badass from track 1 to track 11!!!!

Already listened thru once and I'm fuckin lovin it!!!!!

Hope they come back thru Oregon again. One of the best concerts I've EVER seen!!!

Old 07-17-2012, 02:50 PM   #34
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
FUCK!!!! Way better than the first 2 albums they did!!! AMAZING SHIT!!!

Track 4 - Drink Drank Drunk MY FAVORITE EPIC SONG!!!!!! Bad fuckin summer anthem!!!!!

: rockband:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LN1f1BKxHs?version=3

Products Discussed in this Thread