Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Oh HELLYEAH!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-21-2012, 02:34 PM   #1
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Oh HELLYEAH!

Hurry up July 17th............my fave bands new album hits!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-PCQ0MwKLQ?version=3

Old 06-21-2012, 02:37 PM   #2
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Dang. The vocals on bothers sounds so much like Phil from Pantera. Im glad vinnie is still rockin the socks of erbody. Even the guitar sounds like Dime but never will be as good.
Old 06-21-2012, 02:40 PM   #3
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
that dont sound nuthin like merle
Old 06-21-2012, 02:43 PM   #4
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah...it's got some Pantera flavor in there.

LOVE IT!!!!!

Saw them in concert and it was insane!!!!

Watched them on HDNET during Rocklahoma and it was badass!!!!!
Old 06-21-2012, 02:44 PM   #5
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post

LOL

Nope....I love my country but I love my metal!!!!!

Country is just metal slowed way down anyhow...LOL
Old 06-21-2012, 02:49 PM   #7
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
LOL

Nope....I love my country but I love my metal!!!!!

Country is just metal slowed way down anyhow...LOL
rock on brotha

you're still my co tw merle fan haha. . . btw, gonna go see him (again!) in august
Old 06-21-2012, 02:57 PM   #8
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Saw them with LAMB OF GOD!!!!!

I was deaf for 6 days!!!

I HAVE NO IDEA IN HELL HOW CHAD GRAY can stand up there and KILL it all night and wake up in the morning with his voice in tact! UNREAL.

These guys put on one of THE best shows EVER!!!

And i've been to a shit ton of concerts.
Old 06-21-2012, 02:59 PM   #9
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
Saw them with LAMB OF GOD!!!!!

I was deaf for 6 days!!!

I HAVE NO IDEA IN HELL HOW CHAD GRAY can stand up there and KILL it all night and wake up in the morning with his voice in tact! UNREAL.

These guys put on one of THE best shows EVER!!!

And i've been to a shit ton of concerts.

Vinny paul Drums hit so hard it is amazing.
Old 06-21-2012, 03:00 PM   #10
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
rock on brotha

you're still my co tw merle fan haha. . . btw, gonna go see him (again!) in august

Damn...you lucky!

We don't get shit out this way except for fake country. No Brad Paisley bullshit for me....screw that!!!!

My dream line-up would be my fave Jamey Johnson and WAYLON Jennings, then George Strait and Merle......then when they are all done singing we would clear the stage and HELLYEAH would come out and tear us all new assholes!!!!!!

Old 06-21-2012, 03:01 PM   #11
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Vinny paul Drums hit so hard it is amazing.

Yeah...my speakers hate Vinnie .....he makes them bleed.
Old 06-21-2012, 03:06 PM   #13
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
when lamb of god played with Hellyeah. Did the CO headliner??
No......should of been but HELLYEAH was headliner. After Lamb Of God played.....my buddy and I looked at each other and said "fuuuccckkkkk", "we still have HELLYEAH to go", Lamb of God tore it up!!!!

Was amazing
Old 06-21-2012, 03:11 PM   #15
GP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GP3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
Dang. The vocals on bothers sounds so much like Phil from Pantera. Im glad vinnie is still rockin the socks of erbody. Even the guitar sounds like Dime but never will be as good.

Gray sounds nothing like Anselmo, but the rest I agree with you.
Old 06-21-2012, 03:12 PM   #16
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Some local yocal band played, then another band that I can't remember then Machinehead, then Lamb of God, then HELLYEAH!!!!!

Was an insane night in Portland!!!!!
Old 06-21-2012, 03:14 PM   #19
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Never went to a pantera concert Kick myself everyday
same here

Had many chances and never went. I kept saying "damn aint got the money, i'll wait"...FUCK!!!!
Old 06-21-2012, 03:24 PM   #20
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Alright jgwheeler....................try this album out!!! I bought it the day it came out and it's badass!!!!

David Allan Coe and Pantera..............Yep..it's awesome!!!!

Products Discussed in this Thread