LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Old Crow Medicine Show

Old 07-29-2012, 08:41 PM   #1
TNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
TNDrew's Tacoma Gallery
Old Crow Medicine Show

The new album is absolutely amazing. Tennessee Pusher sounded more like radio songs than Old Crow, but this album completely makes up for it. Ive pretty much had the shit on repeat since I downloaded it (I actually paid for it too, haven't done that in a long time.)

Here's a question though, is it just me or is Willie Watson singing on "We Don't Grow Tobacco" ?