Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Going to see Keith Urban tomorrow!!!!!!

Old 08-18-2012, 07:11 PM   #1
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
Going to see Keith Urban tomorrow!!!!!!

Going to see him tomorrow here in Halifax, I have the biggest man crush one him (no homo, just his music) and can't wait. Anyone else see him live?
Old 08-23-2012, 09:18 AM   #4
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OffroadToy View Post
Ok...i'm just gonna go ahead and ask. Who the hell is Keith Urban?
Just a few of his song's that I like.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgpOGLXVHKk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh0ESB30eJA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jG7wNoES8c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6ug6PvTI-c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlQVF-_D7Iw

I know it was a good show. I went to a Kenny Chesney concert when I was 10, as a gift from my grandparents for my 10th birthday, and Keith opened for him and it was an amazing show. I'll see him again in concert one day.
Old 08-23-2012, 09:23 AM   #5
TRDsportacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
TRDsportacoma's Tacoma Gallery
thanks warhorse for clarifying all that with all those outstanding examples of who keith urban is. and im not saying i dont like his music but my question is how do you talk like an australian and sing like youre from TN? i never understood that with him. and to you quote " Oh......my........God don't talk to me lol" way to sound like a little 12 year old girl. lol jk
Old 08-23-2012, 09:30 AM   #6
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colby
Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OffroadToy View Post
Ok...i'm just gonna go ahead and ask. Who the hell is Keith Urban?
I'm guessing by the name, country music.

But that's my question as well.
Old 08-23-2012, 09:35 AM   #7
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldn't be telling people...
Old 08-23-2012, 09:43 AM   #8
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
This thread is fruiter than

and

in a
Old 08-23-2012, 09:45 AM   #9
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Didnt he have a cocaine addiction?
Old 08-23-2012, 09:45 AM   #10
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDsportacoma View Post
thanks warhorse for clarifying all that with all those outstanding examples of who keith urban is. and im not saying i dont like his music but my question is how do you talk like an australian and sing like youre from TN? i never understood that with him. and to you quote " Oh......my........God don't talk to me lol" way to sound like a little 12 year old girl. lol jk
I don't know man I just like his music. I've confused Australian accents for southern accents before. A thin non-mountin southern accent can sound a little like an Australian accent. I had a teacher in High School from up in Wisconsin that married a man from SC and she started picking up on the southern a little bit and when she moved here I thought she was Australian because of the way she mixed northern and southern accents and slang, I hated her because she would try so hard to talk like us but could never get it right. Her and her damned soda "pops" quit and moved back north half way through the year because we gave her so much hell about it.
Old 08-23-2012, 09:45 AM   #11
PB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
PB65stang's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4daddy View Post
I wouldn't be telling people...
This.
Old 08-23-2012, 09:53 AM   #12
Will The Thrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapcinq View Post
Didnt he have a cocaine addiction?
Yea but he's supposedly been clean for the life of his marriage with Nicole Kidman which has been some 5 years.
Old 08-23-2012, 10:16 AM   #13
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Yea, I think she made him go to rehab or some shit.. crazy aussies.
Old 08-23-2012, 10:25 AM   #14
Will The Thrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapcinq View Post
Yea, I think she made him go to rehab or some shit.. crazy aussies.
The way I've heard it is that she didn't know about it until he checked into a rehab facility. Either way if he's clean then good for him it'll allow him to stay alive and make music that causes girls swoon by the second stroke of the guitar pick.
Old 08-23-2012, 05:34 PM   #15
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
I dont care how gay it sounds, I love his music. Makes me chill out and relax. What an amazing concert too. Was the first concert I ever went to where the band actually sounded like their real songs. Hes a great performer