Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

favorite country or western song

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-03-2012, 11:20 PM   #401
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfox1 View Post
one of my favorites
Old 12-11-2012, 07:01 AM   #402
Nathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nathan
Nathan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfox1 View Post
Eric Church? Never been a fan of Jamey Johnson...
They both sound pretty mainstream radio country.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEI8o9gIq40
Old 12-12-2012, 12:50 AM   #403
Aidenn is on a distinguished road
Aidenn's Tacoma Gallery
One Love is my favorite song of all.
Old 12-12-2012, 01:06 AM   #404
timmyedge is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Ammo
Name: Timmy
timmyedge's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to timmyedge
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98cbtacoma View Post
Anyone out there listen to texas country??
Examples
-cross canadian ragweed
-Cody Canada and the departed
-Stoney larue
- Jason boland
-Ryan bingham
-Robert earl keen
-Casey donahew band
- cody johnson
-wade bowen
-randy rogers
Ect haha those are alot of what i listen too, only new stuff is jason aldean and some eric churh but i prefer texas country

I listen to alot of these. But some of this isn't Texas Country, its more RED DIRT, which is very close. My favorite is Aaron Watson
Old 12-12-2012, 02:09 AM   #405
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Branden
Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
whenever i see this thread updated, i think of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSZfUnCK5qk
Old 12-16-2012, 03:20 PM   #406
Nathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Nathan's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q-Ma6UlrtA
Old 12-16-2012, 07:18 PM   #407
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
now we're talking
Old 01-23-2013, 04:23 PM   #408
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
My boy Gary CAN'T make a bad album. Had this jamming for 2 days straight. UNDERRATED AS HELL!!!!!!!

Old 10-29-2013, 08:31 PM   #409
Nathan's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QdWpab_kFg

Products Discussed in this Thread