Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

favorite country or western song

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-20-2009, 05:59 PM   #41
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cole47 View Post
yall know that jamey johnsons been in with george strait for a while i heard someone say he help write just give it away
now i'm singin that song
"When that front door swung wide open
She flung her diamond ring
Said, give it away
Just give it away
And I said, now, honey, don't you even want
Your half of everything
She said, give it away
Just give it away"
Old 01-20-2009, 06:00 PM   #42
cole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Cole
cole47's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cole47
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick View Post
now i'm singin that song
"When that front door swung wide open
She flung her diamond ring
Said, give it away
Just give it away
And I said, now, honey, don't you even want
Your half of everything
She said, give it away
Just give it away"
haha its a great song
Old 01-20-2009, 06:34 PM   #43
ajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ajviper7's Tacoma Gallery
I also like the "newer" song "Chicken Fried" by the Zac Brown Band.
Old 01-20-2009, 06:35 PM   #44
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajviper7 View Post
that ones pretty good.......................and the new "holler-back" from the lost trailers..........awesome!!
Old 01-20-2009, 06:42 PM   #45
Atlanta Falcons
JimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud of

JimmyCrackCorn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah, the Zac Brown Band hails from right here in Atlanta. Zac Brown himself grew up in Dahlonega, GA just a few miles up the road from where I live! They rock it live!
Old 01-20-2009, 06:46 PM   #46
Atlanta Falcons
JimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud of

JimmyCrackCorn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
"holler-back" from the lost trailers..........awesome!!
You got that right friend!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGDmp...eature=related
Old 01-20-2009, 06:47 PM   #47
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
ever heard shooter jennings??? i like a few of his songs
Old 01-20-2009, 07:00 PM   #48
ajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TRDMAN- View Post
ever heard shooter jennings??? i like a few of his songs
Absolutely, he's the son of my favorite country singer of all time, Waylon Jennings. "Gone To Carolina" is my favorite song of his.
Old 01-20-2009, 07:01 PM   #49
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Absolutely, he's the son of my favorite country singer of all time, Waylon Jennings. "Gone To Carolina" is my favorite song of his.
can't forget 4th of july!
Old 01-20-2009, 07:08 PM   #50

Quote:
can't forget 4th of july!
I didn't forget about it, it's his only top 20 hit. But Gone To Carolina is my favorite of his.
Old 01-20-2009, 07:09 PM   #51

Quote:
I didn't forget about it, it's his only top 20 hit. But Gone To Carolina is my favorite of his.
I will agree!
Old 01-20-2009, 07:21 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
Country Boy Can Survive.
Also "if heavin aint alot like dixie"-hank jr.
Old 01-20-2009, 07:22 PM   #54
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Also "if heavin aint alot like dixie"-hank jr.
damn right!!!
Old 01-21-2009, 06:35 AM   #55

A little david allen coe never hurts!
Old 10-14-2009, 01:17 PM   #56
jnolan88 is a name known to alljnolan88 is a name known to alljnolan88 is a name known to alljnolan88 is a name known to alljnolan88 is a name known to alljnolan88 is a name known to all

jnolan88's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANpb13_vgi4
<object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ANpb13_vgi4... name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ANpb13_vgi4...olor2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>

hank 3 i one of the best i have ever heard.
Old 10-14-2009, 01:23 PM   #57
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Mama Tried by merle haggard
Old 10-14-2009, 03:50 PM   #58
Born in the Backwoods
kris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kris77's Tacoma Gallery
I'll tell ya a few songs on my off road cd...

its a great day to be alive
this cowboys hat
sweet home alabama
perfect country and western song
if that aint country
heres a quarter
queen of my double wide trailer
chicks dig it
country boy can survive
if the south woulda won
if heaven aint a lot like dixie
family tradition
rodeo
thunder rolls
friends in low places
ol red
White lightning

Dust on the bottle
Copperhead Road

thats about all i can remember right now...

Oh yeah...
Just about anything by ALABAMA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiIgADk2EJc
Old 10-14-2009, 03:51 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris77 View Post
I'll tell ya a few songs on my off road cd...

its a great day to be alive
this cowboys hat
sweet home alabama
perfect country and western song
if that aint country
heres a quarter
queen of my double wide trailer
chicks dig it
country boy can survive
if the south woulda won
if heaven aint a lot like dixie
family tradition
rodeo
thunder rolls
friends in low places
ol red

thats about all i can remember right now...
damn good list man!
Old 10-14-2009, 03:58 PM   #60
AliOop127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAliOop127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAliOop127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAliOop127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAliOop127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAliOop127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAliOop127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAliOop127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAliOop127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAliOop127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAliOop127 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ali
AliOop127's Tacoma Gallery
Top 2 favorite songs by George Strait

How 'Bout them Cowgirls & Run

Products Discussed in this Thread