LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

What do you listen to when you wheel?

Old 12-13-2012, 01:48 AM   #23
stewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stewartx's Tacoma Gallery
I usually listen to a mixture of 60's & 70's classic rock and country on a flash drive. For a change of pace, I'll occasionally tune around the local radio stations. Talk radio is my favorite, but I'll pause on a good song. In every case, the CB (squelched to reduce noise) is tuned to channel 19 to monitor traffic (truckers, other vehicles, etc).

If I'm really bored, I'll stir up a discussion with a nearby trucker. Telling him he's slow, holding me up, nearly always gets a response. In one case, after telling a trucker passing a car to "get back into the slowpoke lane, you're slowing me down," he surprised me (and scared the heck out of the family he was passing) by hitting his brakes really hard (just short of squealing his tires) and quickly pulling back into the lane behind the car. We laughed and joked for the next twenty miles about my surprise and the family in the car - who were still anxiously looking around, trying to figure out what was happening, as I passed them minutes later.
Old 12-13-2012, 01:56 AM   #24
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
So what kinda music d you listen to when your wheeling?? Or what about getting ready to wheel. Even packing. You have a traditional trip song??

D you have a camping song? One for crawling over that one really hard obstacle?? One for the chill dirt road while over landing to the next check point?? Artist? Custom play list?

Or do you just hit shuffle and let whatever plays play
HEAVY METAL
Old 12-13-2012, 09:35 AM   #26
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewartx View Post
I usually listen to a mixture of 60's & 70's classic rock and country on a flash drive. For a change of pace, I'll occasionally tune around the local radio stations. Talk radio is my favorite, but I'll pause on a good song. In every case, the CB (squelched to reduce noise) is tuned to channel 19 to monitor traffic (truckers, other vehicles, etc).

If I'm really bored, I'll stir up a discussion with a nearby trucker. Telling him he's slow, holding me up, nearly always gets a response. In one case, after telling a trucker passing a car to "get back into the slowpoke lane, you're slowing me down," he surprised me (and scared the heck out of the family he was passing), by hitting his brakes really hard (just short of squealing his tires) and quickly pulling back into the lane behind the car. We laughed and joked for the next twenty miles about my surprise and the family in the car - who were still anxiously looking around, trying to figure out what was happening, as I passed them minutes later.
Hahahahahahahahahaha that's funny!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
HEAVY METAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
Rage Against the Machine
Nice!! I like me so,e rage against the machine
Old 12-13-2012, 09:46 AM   #27
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
I listen to my suspension, and my truck falling apart
Old 12-13-2012, 09:53 AM   #29
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
My truck. Then when I park I blast me some Metal Church.
Old 12-20-2012, 08:00 AM   #30
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
http://youtu.be/egPN_R-Drwk
Old 12-20-2012, 08:03 AM   #31
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'd like to hear some other peoples choices as well, would be cool to hear them and maybe add to playlist. Like most I keep mine off while wheeling for the most part but like to hear some stuff before shit gets real and some tunes during the in between obstacles part of the trail. Songs depend on terrain as well.
Old 12-20-2012, 10:28 AM   #32
pbcolt has a spectacular aura aboutpbcolt has a spectacular aura aboutpbcolt has a spectacular aura about

Name: Colton
pbcolt's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Old 12-20-2012, 11:21 AM   #35
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbcolt View Post
You need to sit down and have a serious talk with yourself.
Old 12-20-2012, 11:27 AM   #36
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

This is some good ole redneck shit to listen to after a good rain when you are bout to go find some gumbo mud. Bumps too

http://youtu.be/JnSEQx9wkvE
Old 12-20-2012, 11:32 AM   #37
The Ayatollah of Asshollah
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
FTW!
Old 12-20-2012, 11:33 AM   #38
The Ayatollah of Asshollah
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
I like to listen to the terrified screams of my enemies tied to the front of my truck whilst I wheel
Old 12-20-2012, 12:35 PM   #39
pbcolt has a spectacular aura aboutpbcolt has a spectacular aura aboutpbcolt has a spectacular aura about

Name: Colton
pbcolt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
You need to sit down and have a serious talk with yourself.
Been there, had that talk.

In all seriousness, I listen to whatever gets all the people at the mall looking my way.

Oh..and don't act like you're not blasting that song at your shop right now Tyler.