Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Macklemore - Seattle Artist

Old 03-06-2013, 07:50 PM   #1
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
Macklemore - Seattle Artist

I'm sure almost everyone has heard of him by now .. Macklemore. I don't like mainstream music much, this guy is talented.

Why I like him? He's independent and up to this point refuses to sign to a major label. He never takes himself very seriously and for being small'ish .. he makes awesome videos. Oh, and he's local .. homegrown in Seattle, Wa.

His biggest hit, Thriftshop, has over 140 million views on Youtube. It's good.

This one is "And we danced" Good song and it cracks me up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhf5cuXiLTA

Thriftshop:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK8mJJJvaes

"Otherside" Deeper about his struggle with addiction:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvDQy53eldY
Old 03-06-2013, 07:56 PM   #2
4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connor
4Running Daily's Tacoma Gallery
Knew him from Deeper about his struggle with addiction and now Thrift Shop.

I agree, talented dude.
Old 03-07-2013, 07:42 PM   #3
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
I heard Thriftshop back in October on Sirius and been listening to alot of his older stuff on Pandora.

The Heist is easily one of the best hip hop albums in a awhile
Old 03-10-2013, 08:30 AM   #4
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Not a big fan of todays music but I heard Thriftshop a few months ago and have to admit, its a pretty catchy song Just researched him a little more and I will agree, he sounds like a pretty talented guy
Old 03-14-2013, 05:28 PM   #5
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
I heard him on a call of duty video and from then on, I've enjoyed all his music