LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Audiophiles...Good sounds

Old 04-04-2013, 12:22 AM   #102
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
^would love to have that played at my funeral.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:26 AM   #104
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

please don't kill me monte!
Old 04-04-2013, 12:31 AM   #105
Purveyor of Fun

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...y-truck-3.html

Sorta on topic. Trying to win a system installed in my truck really i just want them to dynamatt the whole thing and leave it alone haha. Im in second right now but im fairly certain the guy in first is A) cheating B) doesn't reside in AK so is disqualified anyhow.
Old 04-04-2013, 05:03 PM   #107
Purveyor of Fun

Thanks man!
Old 04-09-2013, 08:56 PM   #112
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Yea both great!

Would love to see Bobby live..would be great.

Andy was AWESOME! Such a cool gig for me too. He would play stuff like i posted with his whole band. Then would just be like..."why don't you guys jam a tune?" to his band. And they would just jam a Real Book Jazz head lol

then then would play one of their other tunes...

then he would be like..im gonna play a Flamenco guitar piece for you now..

haha was cool.
Old 04-17-2013, 08:12 PM   #118
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Love a Good female vocal! Like the song!

I have already posted some of my favs..but i still have more

Check this gal out. Kind of different music..but..so good. Hauntingly beautiful stuff

https://soundcloud.com/niia

Here is Herbie Hancock Album Possibilites.

Johny Lang and Joss Stone. Joss RIPs in this song..just awesome

http://grooveshark.com/s/When+Love+C...e/3K0isI?src=5

and while we are on this album..Epic btw..here is John Mayer and Herbie's colaboration. So cool.

Video first for the back story..pretty funny actually..

http://youtu.be/JAZXEB-2IfA

and full song..ssooooo good.
http://grooveshark.com/s/Stitched+Up...r/3N9rWU?src=5