LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Official Reggae Music Thread

Old 05-11-2013, 08:47 PM   #35
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
how has rebelution not been mentioned here yet!?
I mentioned it in post #2

It would be ashamed if it went unnoticed...
Old 05-11-2013, 08:53 PM   #36
ASE Master Tech.
gasgasman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgasgasman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgasgasman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgasgasman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgasgasman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgasgasman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgasgasman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgasgasman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgasgasman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgasgasman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgasgasman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

gasgasman's Tacoma Gallery
Weird thing. I listen to Pandora 90% of the time in my Taco.
EVERY time SOJA's Mentality comes on, half way through the song I lose the internet connection.
Old 05-11-2013, 09:03 PM   #37
Smurf it.
Guerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: 00
Guerrilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gasgasman View Post
Weird thing. I listen to Pandora 90% of the time in my Taco.
EVERY time SOJA's Mentality comes on, half way through the song I lose the internet connection.
Strange, that will mess with your mentality. lol

Speaking of Pandora and listening to tunes in the Taco.. I got this awesome app called "music tube" it uses Youtube which you can search and cache the videos/songs from youtube on your phone, so you don't have to use data when you're not around wifi etc.. I was listening to a lot of Pandora before but it was eating into data.
Old 05-11-2013, 09:20 PM   #38
partsdude is on a distinguished road

partsdude's Tacoma Gallery
Yellowman

Anybody hear of Yellowman?
Old 05-11-2013, 09:25 PM   #39
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by partsdude View Post
Anybody hear of Yellowman?
Yup! Still be a lady and love letter are the only songs that I can recall though.
Old 05-11-2013, 09:33 PM   #40
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
toughtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Yup heard on yellow man. I went to a Damian Marley concert in 2006, he is awesome. I mainly listen to reggae. I even have my kids into it. When you listen to good authentic reggae you are always in a good mood!!!! Post some particulars maybe monday night or wed night. I really like the song Jamaica by the Tenors!!! As I listen to this song it made me laugh when I thought about Patrick Ewing being a Jamaican, I loved him as a Knick when I was like 10 years old!!!!