Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Official Reggae Music Thread

Old 05-11-2013, 10:55 PM   #42
Smurf it.
Guerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: 00
Guerrilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
Yup heard on yellow man. I went to a Damian Marley concert in 2006, he is awesome. I mainly listen to reggae. I even have my kids into it. When you listen to good authentic reggae you are always in a good mood!!!! Post some particulars maybe monday night or wed night. I really like the song Jamaica by the Tenors!!! As I listen to this song it made me laugh when I thought about Patrick Ewing being a Jamaican, I loved him as a Knick when I was like 10 years old!!!!

That's cool you got the youngsters listening to it. Yeah Damian's got some good tunes.. I don't understand why there isn't more people into it, maybe because it's not promoted like the garbage they play on the radio or whatever else is popular , or people think you gotta be smoking weed to like it. I've turned some people on to it after they started listening to what I listen to and before they said they didn't like reggae. I personally like it for the rhythms/beats and different instruments they use and a lot of it has a message..
Old 05-11-2013, 11:19 PM   #46
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Some of My faves in no particular order

Barrington levy
Don Carlos
Martin Campbell
Eek a mouse
Steel pulse
Israel vibration
Old 05-11-2013, 11:38 PM   #48
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Can't forget good ok Gregory too

Couple of don and Martin

http://youtu.be/PRz-HXFtf7w

http://youtu.be/qvPVl9PPKH8
Old 05-11-2013, 11:55 PM   #51
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I like albarosie king sellesie too " Babylon speed up so me have to move slow "

I sub this this a we can share some videos and songs.
Old 05-12-2013, 12:53 AM   #54
Master
pikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
pikachu's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

I like these new guys:

Rebelution
Josh Heinrichs
Josh White
Iration
Common Kings
Slightly Stoopid
SDIB
Six60

I like these old guys:

Gregory Isaacs
Alpha Blondy
Yellowman
Eek-A-Mouse
Frisco Kid
Mr. Vegas
Bob M. of course...
Old 05-12-2013, 12:16 PM   #55
Smurf it.
Guerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: 00
Guerrilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
I like these new guys:

Rebelution
Josh Heinrichs
Josh White
Iration
Common Kings
Slightly Stoopid
SDIB
Six60

I like these old guys:

Gregory Isaacs
Alpha Blondy
Yellowman
Eek-A-Mouse
Frisco Kid
Mr. Vegas
Bob M. of course...
Cool, Six60 has a diff sound- if you like them, check out "The Black Seeds" and ''Breaks Co-OP" they're also from New Zealand.. Gregory Issacs got some good stuff!
Old 05-12-2013, 12:44 PM   #58
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
- You see her early in the morning - crazy girl

http://youtu.be/GLZ5fQ6mQMc
Old 05-12-2013, 02:38 PM   #59
ASE Master Tech.
gasgasman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgasgasman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgasgasman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgasgasman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgasgasman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgasgasman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgasgasman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgasgasman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgasgasman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgasgasman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgasgasman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

gasgasman's Tacoma Gallery
Katchafire is touring the U.S. right now.

Happy to see no one mentioned Sublime w/ Rome. Horrible!!!
Old 05-12-2013, 02:39 PM   #60
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gasgasman View Post
Katchafire is touring the U.S. right now.

Happy to see no one mentioned Sublime w/ Rome. Horrible!!!
Katchafire, one of my favorite bands was in Utah a few weeks ago and I missed it!!