Old 05-12-2013, 10:33 PM   #102

Navy: Airframer->Construction Mech
Name: Wes
BadBrains's Tacoma Gallery
Scientist meets the Roots Radics: Some Dub

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pevaw8-r28?version=3
Old 05-13-2013, 12:00 AM   #103
Master
pikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
pikachu's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerrilla View Post
Cool, Six60 has a diff sound- if you like them, check out "The Black Seeds" and ''Breaks Co-OP"...

Right on man I'll take a listen; those NZ guys are alright...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBrains View Post
Scientist meets the Roots Radics: Some Dub
I remember there was a nice dub track on GTA 3 when I used to play that game...
Old 05-13-2013, 12:09 AM   #104
Smurf it.
Guerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: 00
Guerrilla's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=pikachu;6880240]Right on man I'll take a listen; those NZ guys are alright...

Yeah man, I posted a couple of The Black Seeds songs, "Cool Me Down" and "The Answer", those are good ones...
Old 05-13-2013, 12:26 AM   #106
Master
pikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pikachu's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Nice posts man thanks! I love listening to this stuff when BBQing with family...
Old 05-13-2013, 03:36 PM   #107

Yeah that's a good Irie Souls song. Another one I like is "Dis Type Ah Dub". Can't find a video or full version of it.
Old 05-13-2013, 03:38 PM   #108
Smurf it.
Guerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
Nice posts man thanks! I love listening to this stuff when BBQing with family...
Yeah man, glad you like it, BBQing with the fam nice!
Old 05-13-2013, 03:45 PM   #109
Smurf it.

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBrains View Post
Yeah that's a good Irie Souls song. Another one I like is "Dis Type Ah Dub". Can't find a video or full version of it.
Yeah it's a good one, Rootikal Riddim sounds very similar, some of the guys were inspired by them etc... There's some songs of there's Rootikal used the same music/riffs etc. but changed lyrics, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the Irie Souls guys are in Rootikal..

Does this sound similar to "dis type ah dub"?
http://youtu.be/pbYX39aUgvg
Old 05-13-2013, 04:02 PM   #110

Similar "new reggae" sound. It's on the same album, Zion Bound, as the song you posted. I have it, I guess no one has uploaded it to YouTube is all.
Old 05-13-2013, 04:11 PM   #112
kahului96732 is on a distinguished road
kahului96732's Tacoma Gallery
Yea Nice Thread.
Old 05-13-2013, 04:21 PM   #113

This is the first Ital's song I discovered back around 2000-ish.
"..and if you're not careful, time will catch up on you.."

The Itals: Time Will Tell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCt1-nbddpM?hl=en_US
Old 05-13-2013, 04:24 PM   #115

Favorite Justin Hinds song:

Justin Hinds & The Dominoes - Miss Wendell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpBsQTe1zcM?hl=en_US