Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Another great one taken way too soon

Old 05-03-2013, 12:53 PM   #21
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
I'm still in shock, it's like losing your favorite uncle, like when Dimebag was killed, or SRV, or Kinison, Pryor, it will be like when Clint finally dies, like the world isn't really the same anymore
Exactly. I've been listening to my Slayer collection all day long at work..found a pic of Jeff, wrote "R.I.P." under it and hung it on my wall. Still can't believe it..
Old 05-03-2013, 12:54 PM   #22
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABA180 View Post
Exactly. I've been listening to my Slayer collection all day long at work..found a pic of Jeff, wrote "R.I.P." under it and hung it on my wall. Still can't believe it..
same here.
Old 05-03-2013, 12:55 PM   #23
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
I have the demo stuff from them. no one gets it, I do.
Old 05-05-2013, 05:22 AM   #24
Just me
toyotatrav will become famous soon enough

Name: travis
toyotatrav's Tacoma Gallery
we will all miss jeff, his great gutair playing, his song writing, SLAYER will never be the same..... I THROW MY HORNS TO YOU JEFF.... always remembered and never forgot.
i had the pleasure of seeing SLAYER once in 06 at the unholy alliance, preaching to the perverted tour.. ill still go to there concert cuz they are one of my favorite bands but no one can every replace jeff.... R.I.P.
Old 05-05-2013, 08:44 AM   #25
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotatrav View Post
we will all miss jeff, his great gutair playing, his song writing, SLAYER will never be the same..... I THROW MY HORNS TO YOU JEFF.... always remembered and never forgot.
i had the pleasure of seeing SLAYER once in 06 at the unholy alliance, preaching to the perverted tour.. ill still go to there concert cuz they are one of my favorite bands but no one can every replace jeff.... R.I.P.
I saw them last year on the Mayhem tour and they sounded great. I missed Jeff but they were good still..and at least now they're somewhat used to playing live without him.
Old 05-05-2013, 08:49 AM   #26
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I saw them last year on the Mayhem tour and they sounded great. I missed Jeff but they were good still..and at least now they're somewhat used to playing live without him.
Who was Jeff's fill in?
Old 05-05-2013, 08:59 AM   #27
It burns when I pee....

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Who was Jeff's fill in?
Gary Holt from Exodus..that said, it's unclear what his future is with the band or what happens for them as a whole.
Old 05-05-2013, 09:05 AM   #28
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Gary Holt from Exodus..that said, it's unclear what his future is with the band or what happens for them as a whole.
I gotta think since they already took that step in touring without Jeff that they will most likely do that again.
Dave is out of the band again IIRC, dispute over money i think.
Old 05-05-2013, 05:13 PM   #29
It burns when I pee....

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I gotta think since they already took that step in touring without Jeff that they will most likely do that again.
Dave is out of the band again IIRC, dispute over money i think.
As of right now nobody knows..hoping they continue on. Rumor is they were writing for a new album due this year, but that could have been in anticipation of Jeff returning.

You're right about Dave..they did the Australia tour without him. Ugh..hope they can get past it in the wake of Jeff's passing.
Old 05-13-2013, 01:19 PM   #30
It burns when I pee....

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Damn..was actually cirrhosis..

http://blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mo...sitemID=189736
Old 05-13-2013, 06:19 PM   #31
Banned
Quote:
man, that sucks big time, guess I'm glad I quit drinking 4 years ago, he wasn't that much older than me.
Old 05-14-2013, 10:50 AM   #32
It burns when I pee....

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
man, that sucks big time, guess I'm glad I quit drinking 4 years ago, he wasn't that much older than me.
I stopped almost 11 yrs ago at 28..I still worry sometimes about that stuff. I imagine the spider bite could have helped it along too..