Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Favorite Punk Band

Old 05-15-2013, 02:49 PM   #21
tomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: E-4
Name: Tom
tomwilson74's Tacoma Gallery
Ramones and Sex Pistols. Guess I'm old school too. (Or just old)
Old 05-15-2013, 02:54 PM   #23
jrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Scott
jrzyshore's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ MacReady View Post
just straight up & down, circle pitting, anti government, anti corporation, voice of the people PUNK....
^^^ Pennywise!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBasinTaco View Post
Strung Out
^^^ And this.
Old 05-15-2013, 02:59 PM   #24
hkbeliever will become famous soon enoughhkbeliever will become famous soon enough
hkbeliever's Tacoma Gallery
anyone get to hear the hybrid Jello Biafra and ministry band LARD? Fun, hard and angry! You Nor-cal people should remember the Jello years.
Old 05-15-2013, 03:02 PM   #25
I like the Anaheim Ducks
Okeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
Okeetee's Tacoma Gallery
Pennywise is awesome. I ran into Fletcher at a gas station in Manhattan Beach many years ago. One of the more intimidating guys in terms of appearance but I remember him being super cool and laid back.
Old 05-15-2013, 03:06 PM   #26
jrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okeetee View Post
Pennywise is awesome. I ran into Fletcher at a gas station in Manhattan Beach many years ago. One of the more intimidating guys in terms of appearance but I remember him being super cool and laid back.
They are great I met them about 10 years ago in Philly they are great guys. I have an old pic on my phone with Fletcher I will post later.
Old 05-15-2013, 03:06 PM   #27
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
This thread is bringing me back to my punk days, its awesome. Dont listen to much anymore but everyone once in ahwile i will rock out to the misfits, heres my favorites

Misfits
Rancid
NOFX
Bad religion
Pennywise
Operation Ivy
Old 05-15-2013, 03:11 PM   #28

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
This thread is bringing me back to my punk days, its awesome. Dont listen to much anymore but everyone once in ahwile i will rock out to the misfits, heres my favorites

Misfits
Rancid
NOFX
Bad religion
Pennywise
Operation Ivy
I never stopped.
Old 05-15-2013, 03:21 PM   #29
Old Fart
Rival14 has a spectacular aura aboutRival14 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Dave, The Lip Ripper Extraordinaire
Rival14's Tacoma Gallery
Faction, Black flag, misfits, Desendents, DK, Youth Brigade, JFA, Circle Jerks etc..........shall i go on?
Old 05-15-2013, 03:40 PM   #30
poundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scot
poundin tacos's Tacoma Gallery
Avril lavigne and simple plan
Old 05-15-2013, 03:40 PM   #31
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Oh man i forgot about the descendants and strung out. Time to go dig through my old CDs
Old 05-15-2013, 06:11 PM   #32
#Pop_An_IceBerg
V5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: V5ioV
V5ioV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
What's yours? I didn't see anything for punk bands so I thought I'd render my salute to:

my wife took me to see them at Starland Ballroom for my Bday a few years ago… good show

Im a song by song bases with Punk… Bad brains have some great songs… Pennywise, Ramones, Refused…etc
I also like some spanish punk like La Polla Record
Old 05-15-2013, 08:37 PM   #33
Master
pikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
pikachu's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by V5ioV View Post
my wife took me to see them at Starland Ballroom for my Bday a few years ago… good show...
I've never seen them live but of course they're still my all-time favorite. Greg Graffin is just awesome!
Old 05-15-2013, 09:23 PM   #34
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Dead Kennedys, Black Flag, Minor Threat, SNFU, Drive Like Jehu, Hot Snakes, oh and these guys are pretty good too

http://youtu.be/cCEkuo94X6I
Old 05-15-2013, 09:34 PM   #35
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFIsCfptfsY
Old 05-15-2013, 10:00 PM   #36
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
^^^D.C. had a kick-ass punk scene back in the day
Old 05-16-2013, 04:03 PM   #37
downpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant futuredownpour11 has a brilliant future
Name: Rob
downpour11's Tacoma Gallery
a bit of a mix lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBb9qPOAVtQ
Old 05-17-2013, 12:53 PM   #39
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hkbeliever View Post
anyone get to hear the hybrid Jello Biafra and ministry band LARD? Fun, hard and angry! You Nor-cal people should remember the Jello years.
Been a Jello fan since I was 10, and I see you hail from the same place as he..nice..
Old 05-17-2013, 01:03 PM   #40
Specalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Specalt's Tacoma Gallery
All of the above.

Just because no one has said it:

Green Day (yes it is punk)
MXPX
Aticus
Box Car Racer
Television
The Progues
B-52's
Husker Du
Dead Boys