Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Favorite Punk Band

Old 06-12-2014, 02:18 PM   #121
anotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shed
anotherreject's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePearlShark99 View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4Pl_oPielk
dr. chud's x-ward - mommy made love to an alien
dr chud is touring with doyle this summer, its gonna be badass

my #1 pick is the misfits, however i enjoy the michale graves era over the danzig era...hate me.

has anybody named minor threat yet?
Old 06-12-2014, 02:22 PM   #122
Me mber
chris5255 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
chris5255's Tacoma Gallery
Blue Hearts
Old 06-12-2014, 02:29 PM   #123
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherreject View Post
dr chud is touring with doyle this summer, its gonna be badass

my #1 pick is the misfits, however i enjoy the michale graves era over the danzig era...hate me.

has anybody named minor threat yet?
I hope they come to tx. I saw Danzig with Doyle in Houston and again in Austin last year it was awesome. I also saw Michale graves last year and he sucks now. He used to be good with the misfits and his early solo shit was good, but his new stuff isn't even punk
Old 06-12-2014, 03:35 PM   #124
anotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shed
anotherreject's Tacoma Gallery
ive seen michale graves 3 times, l liked the gotham road stuff the new stuff i dont like as much
Old 06-16-2014, 10:11 AM   #125
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherreject View Post
ive seen michale graves 3 times, l liked the gotham road stuff the new stuff i dont like as much
i been meaning t check out graves and gotham road, along with gorgeous frankenstein.

u ever check out doyle or cancerslug?
Old 10-31-2014, 09:24 AM   #127
elgringoloco is on a distinguished road

Name: Bryce
elgringoloco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePearlShark99 View Post
Bump
Just moved to Fort Worth and I'm DYING for a good show. I don't even care if it's a lousy cover band. Tell me there's a club here that puts something on.
Old 10-31-2014, 10:08 AM   #128
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgringoloco View Post
Just moved to Fort Worth and I'm DYING for a good show. I don't even care if it's a lousy cover band. Tell me there's a club here that puts something on.
I'm sure there is but I'm not familiar with that area. Good luck
Old 10-31-2014, 10:15 AM   #129
Kilwager is on a distinguished road
Name: Tom
Kilwager's Tacoma Gallery
Minor Threat, Rancid, Bad Religion, Beastie Boys (Some Old Bullshit), Fugazi
Old 10-31-2014, 10:25 AM   #130
The Anti-Bling
TheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Theo
TheosTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I still enjoy these bands:
Minor Threat
Crimpshrine
Operation Ivy
Descendents(old stuff)
Fugazi

Back in the day I would listen to:

Rudimentary Peni
Crass
Subhumans