Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

The Official CHILL Music Thread.

Old 05-20-2013, 05:52 PM   #41
Smurf it.
Guerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: 00
Guerrilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btnewman View Post

lens, let the light in

and a little off subject, this one is quite interesting...

my fav part is a little after 3:10 ish

and back on track...
Hadn't heard those before that second doe's have a diff sound to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Phuterprimitive is awesome! Glad I'm not the only one who listens to them...I'm a huge fan of anything under Pretty Lights' Label...and Gramatik is no exception!

My favorites:
Emancipator
Royksopp
Pink Floyd
Bonobo
Pretty Lights
Gramatik
anyway, here's my contribution. I love vacation style lounge. Takes me back to the beaches of mexico, warm summer nights, light breezes...the perfect musical getaway.
You list some I've never heard of, I'll have to check'm out.. Gramatik has a lot of good stuff.. Those were some chill vids, nice booty shot in the one haha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Thought this one deserved it's own post...

***WARNING***

Do NOT listen to this while driving or operating heavy machinery! This song was scientifically designed to play sounds and tunes that deliberately put the human mind to sleep. The crazy part is, it actually works! Anytime I feel restless, staring at the ceiling, I put on this song and just close my eyes...there's not much to it, but you'll be dozing off by the end of it.

And with that being said, here goes. Enjoy your relaxation
Found myself riding through fields and jumping terraces after running off the road last night listening to that one, luckily there weren't any cows or trees..

Thanks everybody for the posts keep'm coming
Old 05-20-2013, 06:15 PM   #43
Never let your fear decide your fate
mommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kel
mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
An oldie but a goodie....

Portishead - Glory Box

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ylDDs3mdJE
Old 05-20-2013, 09:17 PM   #45
mommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
311 - Love Song (yes I actually like their version better than The Cure...sue me)

http://youtu.be/egX9ZDaIrkU
Old 05-20-2013, 09:53 PM   #46
Smurf it.
Guerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommehK View Post
311 - Love Song (yes I actually like their version better than The Cure...sue me)
That is a chill song, they did a good job on there version.
Old 05-21-2013, 09:04 AM   #47

mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
Rob Dougan - nothing at all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRVRkGuoQZw
Old 05-21-2013, 08:08 PM   #49
Riverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
Riverdog's Tacoma Gallery
You guys keep posting the stuff I like. Keep it up! Are you spying on me?

Have you guys heard of Corsic? He's a small time producer that mostly does sampling. I'm not sure if he's signed on with a record label or not. He makes some pretty good stuff. Here's two of my favorites from him.

Lysithea by Corsic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXMYZRRd8HU

There Is No End To Evidence by Corsic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdPz6ISNw7w
Old 05-21-2013, 09:15 PM   #50
Smurf it.

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverdog View Post
You guys keep posting the stuff I like. Keep it up! Are you spying on me?

Have you guys heard of Corsic? He's a small time producer that mostly does sampling. I'm not sure if he's signed on with a record label or not. He makes some pretty good stuff. Here's two of my favorites from him.
Haha, yeah I can see you thru your computer. Glad you like it. Need more people posting there stuff, instead of just looking/listening..
Never heard of Corsic, kinda sounds like some soul/funk influences in there.
Old 05-22-2013, 12:52 AM   #52
Riverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I like that ^
I haven't heard of MS MR before. Its not what I normally listen to, but I found myself leaning back and chilling out to the second video. I think the first one was good too, but I think I was somewhat distracted by the video for it.
Old 05-22-2013, 09:27 PM   #54
Smurf it.

Navy:
Quote:
I like that ^
I haven't heard of MS MR before. Its not what I normally listen to, but I found myself leaning back and chilling out to the second video. I think the first one was good too, but I think I was somewhat distracted by the video for it.
Yeah it's different I just found it, pretty chill tho..
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco084gb View Post
For a start of a few favs.
I've seen the first one before, it's different, normally don't here that mixture.. Thanks for the posts.
Old 05-22-2013, 10:01 PM   #58

I have Dark Side of the Moon on Super Audio CD. I used to come home from work, pop that in and close my eyes. On a surround sound system, that SACD is one of the best I've heard.
Old 05-22-2013, 10:21 PM   #59
Smurf it.

Navy:
Quote:
I have Dark Side of the Moon on Super Audio CD. I used to come home from work, pop that in and close my eyes. On a surround sound system, that SACD is one of the best I've heard.
Sweet, bet that does sound good.. If you like reggae at all you should check out my Reggae thread, there's some tunes on there from a band called Easy Star All-Stars, they did there version of Dark Side , instead it's called The Dub Side..It's good you should check it.
Old 05-22-2013, 10:29 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerrilla View Post
Sweet, bet that does sound good.. If you like reggae at all you should check out my Reggae thread, there's some tunes on there from a band called Easy Star All-Stars, they did there version of Dark Side , instead it's called The Dub Side..It's good you should check it.
I'll do that right now. Thanks.