Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

The Official CHILL Music Thread.

Old 05-23-2013, 09:49 PM   #63
Never let your fear decide your fate
mommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kel
mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
Glitch Mob - Palace of the Innocents

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axveyzma3mA
Old 05-25-2013, 03:24 AM   #67
Riverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
Riverdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerrilla View Post
I see there's been a thread hater today..
You wouldn't be talking about me would you?

Sometimes I really enjoy chilling out to single instrument covers of songs. For instance....

Here's a piano cover of Deadmau5's Raise Your Weapon that I like.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp_9ZXqMEyw

And if I'm not in a piano mood, then I usually will switch over to the guitar.

Here's Adele's Someone Like You. I could listen to this version all day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qoay5Drr9xc
Old 05-25-2013, 02:34 PM   #68
Riverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

And speaking of covers.... here's a chilled out version of a song that you might recognize.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ejeEBlDESc
Old 05-25-2013, 09:08 PM   #69
Smurf it.
Guerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: 00
Guerrilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverdog View Post
You wouldn't be talking about me would you?
Haha nah man, I just saw somebody voted it down, whatever, they got nothing better to do. They're probably more into dressing up like the 80's style Madonna and rolling around on there living room floor lip singing to "Like A Virgin".
Old 05-27-2013, 01:28 PM   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerrilla View Post
Hooverphonic-2wicky Lame video.
Yup. Good song though. Here's my contribution today. I'm not sure why I haven't added this one to our list yet. Its a favorite of mine.

Recurring by Bonobo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTTIaTGYRmc
Old 05-27-2013, 01:41 PM   #75
SR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Mike
SR52012's Tacoma Gallery
When I want to chill out is usually when I am about to tie some fishing flys... and i turn on dubstep or some sort of thecno'y kinda music... like Skrillex, Zedd, Glitch Mob, Ellie Golding, La Roux, and so on... for some reason i can really just like zone out and focus on the task at hand.

Sorry no links... ill try to get some.
Old 05-27-2013, 10:49 PM   #76
Smurf it.
Guerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverdog View Post
Yup. Good song though. Here's my contribution today. I'm not sure why I haven't added this one to our list yet. Its a favorite of mine.
Recurring by Bonobo
Yeah, that has a diff mix, never heard it before.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SR52012 View Post
When I want to chill out is usually when I am about to tie some fishing flys... and i turn on dubstep or some sort of thecno'y kinda music... like Skrillex, Zedd, Glitch Mob, Ellie Golding, La Roux, and so on... for some reason i can really just like zone out and focus on the task at hand.

Sorry no links... ill try to get some.
Probably puts you in some sort of trance haha, it's crazy how music can effect people in various ways.. Well if you like that type stuff, you might find yourself sitting next to a small mountain of fishing flys if you play this thru.. Definitely wear some headphones or play it with good speakers tho. Pretty Chill/trippy.
Hallucinogen-In Dub (Full Album)
http://youtu.be/CNZi57LL3Xs
Old 05-28-2013, 05:15 AM   #77
SR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to behold
SR52012's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Guerrilla, i will have to give it a listen later... mayb while im stuck here at work lol.
Old 05-28-2013, 10:06 AM   #78
Smurf it.

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SR52012 View Post
Thanks Guerrilla, i will have to give it a listen later... mayb while im stuck here at work lol.
Yeah man, the last half of that one I like better.. Here's another one, it's kinda trippy if you just stare at the face, space out.
Sphongle-Before The Big Bang
http://youtu.be/_Tz6El4b0-w
Old 05-28-2013, 10:26 AM   #80
SR52012's Tacoma Gallery
Have you heard zedd- fall into the sky? good song... if you like that kind of music... I would like to find the song from the phone commercial that starts with the guy dancing then someone dumpning like milk on his head...