Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

The Official CHILL Music Thread.

Old 05-15-2013, 09:52 PM   #1
Smurf it.
Guerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: 00
Guerrilla's Tacoma Gallery
The Official CHILL Music Thread.

What type of music do you listen to when you wana Chill?.. Post what you're listening to with YOUTUBE links etc. Chill kinda has it's own little genre, but could be something different..
Some I listen to..
Sade
HooverPhonic
Morcheeba
Pink Floyd
Mono
Moodorama
General Midi
Blackmill
Hammock
Gramatik

Get your on..

Old 05-15-2013, 10:09 PM   #6
llibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
llibrm's Tacoma Gallery
Been finding that

Thievery Corporation

Has been rather catchy to my ear lately
Old 05-15-2013, 10:11 PM   #7
Smurf it.
Guerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by llibrm View Post
Been finding that

Thievery Corporation

Has been rather catchy to my ear lately
Yeah they have some good stuff, I would've listed them but forgot. Post up some.
Old 05-16-2013, 11:31 PM   #11
Master
pikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
pikachu's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

I've never heard of most of these guys. When I hear "Chill Music", I think of reggae. Oh well I'll give these all a listen...
Old 05-17-2013, 11:44 AM   #13
Smurf it.

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
I've never heard of most of these guys. When I hear "Chill Music", I think of reggae. Oh well I'll give these all a listen...
You know I like Reggae , it is chill..
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ MacReady View Post
def agree. If you like Thievery, check out:

Ursulla1000
Nightmares On Wax
DJ Krush
Tycho
Flying Lotus
I'll check some out.. Thanks.
Old 05-18-2013, 07:34 PM   #16
Riverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
Riverdog's Tacoma Gallery
I've been listening to a lot of chillstep lately. Think chill/dub type mixed with dubstep. Pretty cool stuff. Here's two mixes of several songs that someone put together. They both have nice videos to go along with the music too. If you have a sub woofer hooked up to your computer, the first video is great at about 3:00.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK9PI...04338B&index=3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzP6vSFeqXE
Old 05-18-2013, 07:48 PM   #17
Riverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
Riverdog's Tacoma Gallery
This is my favorite Boards of Canada song. The song is called Everything You Do Is A Balloon. And they paired it up with some crazy/creepy/awesome bike safety video from back in the day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQEmaj9C6ko
Old 05-18-2013, 10:17 PM   #18
Smurf it.

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverdog View Post
I've been listening to a lot of chillstep lately. Think chill/dub type mixed with dubstep. Pretty cool stuff. Here's two mixes of several songs that someone put together. They both have nice videos to go along with the music too. If you have a sub woofer hooked up to your computer, the first video is great at about 3:00.
Cool man, thanks for the posts.. That is some awesome footage on both those videos.. They are chill I like'm, the first video my favorite parts are about the first 3r4 minutes then at about 8 on.
The second I recognized one of the tunes in there at 7 it's Blackmill "Miracle".. And yeah having good speakers or headphones is a must when listening to music or else you don't really hear it right or the way it was intended to be heard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverdog View Post
This is my favorite Boards of Canada song. The song is called Everything You Do Is A Balloon. And they paired it up with some crazy/creepy/awesome bike safety video from back in the day.
That is one creepy awesome video, bet whoever directed/come up with that was trippin there balls off on LSD or Shrooms, that was around the hay day of all that lol.