LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Can you guys help me out!?

Old 05-30-2013, 02:58 PM   #1
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Can you guys help me out!?

A good friends band is up for a big gig. He has gotten to the last round and the voting is getting tight.

If you guys could help me and vote for him that would be kick ass! Been a long time member (not so active lately) but this is the only place I know of that can help me out!

http://www.gigg.com/contest/bracket/246/6612

His bang is the Caleb Hyers Band. I usually don't ask for favors like this but to get them some extra votes would be nice.

Thank you all who help!

Looking for a TW sweep!
Old 05-30-2013, 03:14 PM   #3
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
You got my vote bud, fingers crossed.
Thanks allot brother! I hope this thread picks up! Your truck has come along way btw.
Old 05-30-2013, 03:16 PM   #4
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
Thanks allot brother! I hope this thread picks up! Your truck has come along way btw.
Thanks, I was actually thinking about you today. I was taking the satoshi mesh you gave me off my damaged grille and thinking I shall pay it forward and hook someone up that might want it for free as you did for me. All about paying it forward.
Old 05-30-2013, 03:19 PM   #5
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
OP = do you now own a tacoma? or did you use to and sold it? just curious

EDIT* Did research
Old 05-30-2013, 03:19 PM   #6
Street glide or die

Quote:
Thanks, I was actually thinking about you today. I was taking the satoshi mesh you gave me off my damaged grille and thinking I shall pay it forward and hook someone up that might want it for free as you did for me. All about paying it forward.
Its all about family and helping out lol! Since my real one sucks I got my taco brothers!
Old 05-30-2013, 03:20 PM   #7
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Its all about family and helping out lol! Since my real one sucks I got my taco brothers!
I'm in thee same boat, my real family (birth) sucks as well, so I have my direct family and my taco family.
Old 05-30-2013, 03:21 PM   #8
Street glide or die

Quote:
Originally Posted by J88logue View Post
Yes an 07 access cab 4x4 v6 6 speed =( miss is dearly

Old 05-30-2013, 03:21 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by J88logue View Post

EDIT* Did research
IIRC, he previously had a 2nd Gen, but had to trade out of it for something better on gas for work purposes. He was the first TW member I met face to face when he hooked me up with some HomerTaco mesh he had.
Old 05-30-2013, 06:12 PM   #11
The Beginning!
RCOTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Dalton
RCOTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
He's currently only down by 1 vote, very close.
Looks like I was the vote he needed to get in the lead! 661 : 660; CalebHyers winning!
Old 05-30-2013, 08:08 PM   #14
Street glide or die

Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
mike if you post this in 2nd gen or ask mods to move it, i think you'll get a lot more exposure
How would I do that? I didn't want to post it there and people be jerks about not 2nd gen related lol.
Old 05-30-2013, 08:15 PM   #16
Street glide or die

Bump please!
Old 05-31-2013, 12:04 AM   #17
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How would I do that? I didn't want to post it there and people be jerks about not 2nd gen related lol.
anything can go in the 2nd gen forum

it is posted appropriately, but i think there are only like 5 people that saw this (I never saw it til u put it on Florida BS), if it were in 2nd gen thread, there would be 90 extra votes already
Old 05-31-2013, 12:46 PM   #18
Street glide or die

Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
anything can go in the 2nd gen forum

it is posted appropriately, but i think there are only like 5 people that saw this (I never saw it til u put it on Florida BS), if it were in 2nd gen thread, there would be 90 extra votes already

I'll give it a shot!