Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

BrianR's music thread

Old 03-03-2009, 10:15 AM   #1
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
BrianR's music thread

I'm going to keep updating this thread with songs i think you might enjoy;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAmMcBQavKE

Old 03-03-2009, 10:22 AM   #2
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRopmfinsWk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYPPAe2vPTM
Old 03-03-2009, 10:23 AM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Ok......I think that right now, based on your music choices, your Stoned, and gay.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:36 AM   #4
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef71AkmEcpw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXdNnw99-Ic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxHE876o3ME
Old 03-03-2009, 10:39 AM   #5
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Brian...go get laid.......ASAP.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:40 AM   #6
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
I saw the Kinks a few times in concert up in Montreal a loooong time ago, they were awesome!!
Great tunage Brian!

oh yeah, Blue Oyster Cult too.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:40 AM   #7
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx5gIWT2w0Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzZHmHqEE7k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpcRJFTmNm0
Old 03-03-2009, 10:42 AM   #8
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
"a squirm dog whos just had her day"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI6WA-2CgyE
Old 03-03-2009, 10:44 AM   #9
gonzo6up has a spectacular aura aboutgonzo6up has a spectacular aura about

gonzo6up's Tacoma Gallery
i can't download anything at work but have you ever listened to Neil Young and Crazyhorse? Pull up some tracks from '69 or 70 at massey hall i think,..... some bad ass guitar jams.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:50 AM   #10
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
...goodbye Ruby Tuesday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq65L...eature=related
Old 03-03-2009, 10:55 AM   #11
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
Damn you, work interwebs. I have to wait until after work to enjoy this thread.
Yes, highly annoyed. Nothing like staring at an empty post.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:58 AM   #12
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think you guys are missing too much
Old 03-03-2009, 10:59 AM   #13
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Is it that bad?
Old 03-03-2009, 11:00 AM   #14
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed_SS View Post
I don't think you guys are missing too much

think you got some better tastes in music bucko? post it up then..we'll see about that.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:04 AM   #16
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
think you got some better tastes in music bucko? post it up then..we'll see about that.
Well I just think what I listen to has a little more... energy??? Not that this is bad music, just maybe a little too relaxed for me.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:07 AM   #17
Stayed Up Too Late

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
Is it that bad?

Not bad at all if you like the style, as I assume BrianR does. I had quite a few friends that listen to Rolling Stones and Pink Floyd. But I could deal without it.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:07 AM   #18
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed_SS View Post
Well I just think what I listen to has a little more... energy??? Not that this is bad music, just maybe a little too relaxed for me.

energy huh, does this have enough energy for you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjEPUWHKID8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPRt6Tt6RyM
Old 03-03-2009, 11:09 AM   #19
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
Brian: Post up that "Black Sally" song I gave you & see if he likes that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdEONARGHCM
Old 03-03-2009, 11:12 AM   #20
Stayed Up Too Late

Reply to post 21 lol not that... ^^^

Yes, thats more like it. But "HP" doesn't matter if you can't "put it to the ground right?" Does that make since, or am I just way off?

I'm not saying "my music" is better than "your music" Just different preference right?

The last thing I want to do is make someone from the internet I don't know mad at me. Sorry for the confusion. I'll think first next time.