LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

What I'm listening too right now.... Eclectic mix

Old 10-12-2013, 06:13 PM   #1
IAFF Local 34 Professional FireFighters
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
What I'm listening too right now.... Eclectic mix

A few songs that I've been listening too.

Old 10-12-2013, 06:35 PM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTKU_YrVbgU
Old 10-12-2013, 06:36 PM   #3
XXXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Did you just discover mad season?
Old 10-12-2013, 06:37 PM   #4
Better not bring your kids
Cykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cav Scout, Heavy Equip Op
Name: Charles
Cykososhull's Tacoma Gallery
Mad Season is the SHIT. Especially River of Deceit.
Old 10-12-2013, 06:48 PM   #6
IAFF Local 34 Professional FireFighters
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cykososhull View Post
Mad Season is the SHIT. Especially River of Deceit.
Haha.... hell no. I grew up during that time period. I just hadn't heard it in a while.

It seems all my favorite singers die of drug overdoses. But a mixture of Alice in chains, screaming trees, and pearl jam makes for a hell of an album. I bought Above when it came out.