Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Mountain Oasis Festival passes for sale

Old 10-14-2013, 11:56 AM   #1
Never let your fear decide your fate
mommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kel
mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
Mountain Oasis Festival passes for sale

10/25 - 10/27
Asheville NC

Hey all. ..I have 2 3-day VIP passes to the Mountain Oasis Electronic Music Festival in Asheville NC that I need to sell because I can't use them now. Willing to sell them separately if needed.

Headliners are Bassnectar (Friday), Nine Inch Nails (Saturday), & Pretty Lights (sunday). Massive amounts of artists in 5 venues the whole weekend.

PM if you're interested. . Selling for quite a bit less than face so I can get rid of them. RFID-chip bracelets & merchandise vouchers in hand. I can either overnight them or you can pick them up in person in Asheville on Thursday 10/24.

mountainoasisfestival.com/tickets/#vipweekend for details of what's included.

-mK
Old 10-18-2013, 09:59 AM   #2
Never let your fear decide your fate
mommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kel
mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
All reasonable offers considered!