Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

whats on your workout playlist?

Old 01-12-2014, 01:21 PM   #1
anotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shed
anotherreject's Tacoma Gallery
whats on your workout playlist?

I need a constant metal riff ringing in my head, i can zone out and move iron all day. I dont even like song with a slow intro.
Ive got :
Hatebreed
Icepick
Jasta
Slayer
Pantera
Old metallica
Michale graves era misfits
All that remains
Stone sour
Slipknot
Nailbomb
Sevendust
Five finger death punch
Old 01-12-2014, 03:55 PM   #3
anotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shed
anotherreject's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
Wrecking ball
Miley Cyrus.
I dont have that on my mp3, i walk in playing it on a old school boom box, everybody glares at me.
Old 01-12-2014, 08:51 PM   #4
Taco turned Burrito
DelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Patrol Supervisor
DelRioTaco's Tacoma Gallery
If I really need some motivation, my go-to album is "Inhuman Rampage" by Dragonforce. Speed metal without the annoying growling crap that sounds like the singer recorded it while pushing out a constipated dump. I never got into that sound-maybe I'm just getting old?