Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Your Random Discovered Music

Old 06-12-2014, 09:46 AM   #81
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellis View Post
wow do you know one of them or just really love their music
I heard them in the mid 90's before even Boston radio was playing them, so you could see them in some rathole for $5 at the door..I'd hang out with them after they played and have a beer or few shooting the shit with them..
Old 06-24-2014, 09:49 AM   #84
se7enine has much to be proud ofse7enine has much to be proud ofse7enine has much to be proud ofse7enine has much to be proud ofse7enine has much to be proud ofse7enine has much to be proud ofse7enine has much to be proud ofse7enine has much to be proud ofse7enine has much to be proud of

se7enine's Tacoma Gallery
I stumbled across this band when I was learning German for an Oktoberfest trip, Have enjoyed OOMPH! ever since.

http://youtu.be/x7heL1NztzA
Old 06-24-2014, 09:52 AM   #85
Social Critic
DeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 23rd Infantry Division
Name: Steve
DeltaSteve's Tacoma Gallery
Saw the Documentary "Beware of Mr. Baker" on Netflix the other day, I know this is a little OT. He's quite the public speaker , the cameos were amazing !!
Old 06-27-2014, 10:16 PM   #89
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
years and years ago there was a local cable access tv show in Kansas called Heavy Pork. kind of like a live action beavis and butthead. they played a lot of great videos and led me to discovering a few really great bands like Fu Manchu, Clutch and so on.
but, this was the first video I saw on there....

http://youtu.be/uDIbQL79QrA

(there are better quality versions of just the song on youtubes but this is the best of the song and video)

and quite literally, just before opening this thread I was on another thread watching something and this was one of the suggested videos after... so I have been checking them out for the last half hour...

http://youtu.be/OjINuMEuSKA