Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Megadeth song

Old 03-14-2014, 09:21 AM   #21
ToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ToolFan66's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
I was listening to Megadeth and then Breadline came on. Such a mellow song for them, switched it to Amon Amarth and then Pantera. Some of their stuff before Cowboys from Hell was pretty good.

Cowboys From Hell is one of my all time favorite albums!!!

Wish I would have seen them back in the day!!!

I remember when they came to town and White Zombie was the opener, I would give anything to have seen that show!!!
Old 03-14-2014, 10:36 AM   #22
tomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: E-4
Name: Tom
tomwilson74's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
I was listening to Megadeth and then Breadline came on. Such a mellow song for them, switched it to Amon Amarth and then Pantera. Some of their stuff before Cowboys from Hell was pretty good.
I love Breadline, it is a mellow song but still cool. Angry again is another one of my favorites.
Old 03-26-2014, 07:41 PM   #23
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwilson74 View Post
Yeah, I love the old metal. I once saw Metallica when they were still a warm up band. 1986, they were the opening act for Ozzy.
First saw them in 1989..great show, top 5 easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToolFan66 View Post
I saw that tour, Metallica made Ozzy look like a toy...

Don't get me wrong I love me some Ozzy but after seeing Metallica with that type of Energy, then going into let's say Bark at the moon?? Just didn't work for me that night..

Ozzy could not kill the battery... LOL!!

Same thing happened when I saw Motley Cre open up for him during the shout at the devil tour, Motley killed it back in the day..
Didn't see Ozzy and Crue till more recently. Still good but can imagine..Ozzy in 2003 sounded horrible

Quote:
Oh and by the way I love Megadeth!!

Dave Mustang for president!!!

And let's not forget Slayer, Testament, Overkill, Anthrax, I could go on and on but I won't..

Yes Tool is my favorite band, but I love many rock and metal bands..

Iron Maiden, Judas Priest!!

Up the Irons!!!
Seen Slayer about 12 times..Testament and Anthrax 3 yrs ago.

Quote:
I have been digging a few songs from The Pretty Reckless as of late..

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bmtbg5b7_Aw

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rHBxJCq99jA
Saw them open for GnR 3 yrs ago. Good stuff.

Going to see Children of Bodom tomorrow.
Old 03-26-2014, 07:41 PM   #24
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Toolfan..nice pic. Still have the promo disc by them
Old 03-26-2014, 07:42 PM   #25
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Saw Megadeth first on the Countdown to Extinction tour
Old 03-26-2014, 07:48 PM   #26
It burns when I pee....

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Saw Megadeth first on the Countdown to Extinction tour
Didn't see them till 3 yrs ago. I was going to go last Nov but the date conflicted with a trip I was taking..maybe next time